- Choose four "must do" attractions from a selection of 17
- Enjoy flexibility and freedom with up to 30 days to visit your attractions after first use
- Learn more about what to do in Orlando with complimentary guidebook
- Get where you need to go with a free 14-day I-Ride Trolley Pass
- Experience great Orlando attractions like Gatorland and Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show
What You Can Expect
Orlando Explorer Pass attractions include:
- The Orlando Eye
- Madame Tussauds Orlando
- SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando
- Gatorland: The Alligator Capital of the World
- Fun Spot America Theme Park - 4 Ride Sampler
- Boggy Creek Airboats Scenic Nature Tour
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Odditorium
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Forever Florida Safari Coach Tour
- Congo River Adventure Golf
- CSI Orlando
- The Outta Control Magic Dinner Show
- Skeletons: Animals Unveiled!
- Fun Truck Tour
- CoCo Key Water Park
- I-Ride Trolley Pass
Really enjoyed the variety of activities!!! There was something for every age!!!! Really a fun package!!! You do need to call ahead for reservations as they fill up quickly!!!
The Pass was a great way to access a variety of attractions in Orlando. There are several choices and we enjoyed all four that we chose and added to one of the attractions. Some of the staff at the attractions were not familiar with this particular card, but they worked through it. I'd appreciate having the staff at the Viator call center know more about the attractions represented so when I called with questions, they knew the answers. But I realize they are probably not in Orlando and have not been to those places. The Outa-Control Comedy show was great. The illusionist did a great job and it was all good clean fun! The pizza and salad were great too. (I'd like to have coffee added to the drink selections, but our server was really good and went and got my husband coffee anyway!) The Congo golf was fun and open after sunset which made the heat bearable. The added benefit of the I-Ride pass was very helpful for us, but you have to be patient since they do not come every 20 minutes as promised and they are sometimes full when they come or are going off duty.
The Boggy River Airboat and the EcoSafari require a car to access since they are several miles from Orlando, and this is imporatant to know if you haven't been there before.The Boggy River Airboat ride was great. Our guide made it "the best", answered questions, and took us to where there were 2 alligators!
The Eco Safari really needs more explaination. When looking at the website for it, it appears that you will get to zipline using the Pass, but that is not the case. The description should say it is a coach ride-safari. The guide we had for the EcoSafari (Leslie, I belieive) was great and we enjoyed the education and the scenery. We were also able to add to the coach ride (for a price) the zip-line safari which takes the afternoon to do. I believe this was a good value for the money and provided a variety of experiences. I recommend it!