- Choose four "must do" attractions from a selection of 15
- Enjoy flexibility and freedom with up to 30 days to visit your attractions after first use
- Learn more about what to do in Orlando with complimentary guidebook
- Get where you need to go with a free 3-day I-Ride Trolley Pass
- Experience great Orlando attractions like Gatorland and Cirque Magique Dinner Show
- Enjoy direct entry to attractions with your printed pass – no voucher redemption required!
What You Can Expect
From among the 15 attractions, Gatorland showcases thousands of alligators and crocodiles including four extremely rare "white" gators, plus a free-flight aviary, petting zoo and one-of-a-kind animal shows. At Boggy Creek Airboat Rides, enjoy one of four unique airboat adventures and glide along canals to find exotic birds, turtles and the Florida alligator wallowing in their natural environment. WonderWorks has over 100 hands-on science exhibits, plus laser tag, a ropes course and a 6D motion ride. That’s only a small sampling. The 15 attractions include:
- Boggy Creek Airboat Rides
- The Orlando Eye
- Madame Tussauds Orlando
- SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium
- Fun Spot America Theme Parks-Orlando
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not
- Titanic: the Artifact Exhibition
- Congo River Minature Golf
- Skeletons: Animals Unveiled
- CoCo Key Hotel and Water Resort
- Cirque Magique Dinner Show
- I-Ride Trolley Pass (FREE 3 day pass for all Orlando Explorer Pass holders)
The explorer pass was a great value. I love to explore but with a family of 3 it can get very expensive. We did the boogy air boat ride, gatorland, wonderworks, and sea life. Each of these activities would cost me close to 100 for my family. The explorer pass is the way to go and save a little money for the extra things. If I go back to Florida I would purchase this again.
I enjoyed my trip to Orlando, I went to Gatorland one of my favorite parks. I also visited the Wax museum, Aquarium and the Eye. The Explorer pass or cards known as Go Cards are a wonderful way to save money on vacation.
bought the 4 attraction pass. Never had a problem getting into the ones we saw, Boggy Creek Airboat ride, Gatorland, Wonder works and Ripleys. The Guide did mention that the magic show would not be available starting 3-31, but it was still available when we went to Wonderworks.
This tour was amazing!
This is a great pass! I used this pass for the Orlando Eye, SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium, Forever Florida Coach Tour, and WonderWorks. I had no problems using this pass at any of those places. This pass saves you money and has a variety of attractions to choose from, which I really liked. At the time I bought this pass, I think Viator was the only one to offer four attractions for 1 price. The other places I looked only offered 3 or 5 attractions for one price. My family was planning on going to 4, so Viator offered the perfect pass for us. We did not use the I-Ride Trolley so I cannot comment on that. Overall, this was a great buy.
Angela V United States of ...
It's totally worth the discount to get four passes! We had a great time and Viator was easy to navigate once we knew what we were doing!. We would definitely use Viator again and recommend it! Thanks
Had an easy experience with the pass.
It was awesome. We totally enjoyed every minute of our trip. The magic show was amazing.
All was well. Did provide a savings.
Really enjoyed the variety of activities!!! There was something for every age!!!! Really a fun package!!! You do need to call ahead for reservations as they fill up quickly!!!