Book and save 44% compared to the local operator's price!
- Broadway-quality pirate show suitable for all the family
- Soft drinks
- Kids meals available
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Here's a great option if you want to get off your feet after a long day of sightseeing and keep the kids entertained. Seating is first-come, first-served so get there early if you want to be up front and part of the action. Linger a bit after the show ends and you may even get to go on stage!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The evening continues with the swashbuckling, side-splitting musical Pirate's Dinner Adventure Spectacular! This Broadway-quality show is presented on an enormous, fully-rigged pirate's galleon. The elaborate set provides the backdrop for action, romance, and comedy.
You, along with the beautiful Princess Anita and her court, are hostages of a band of pirates led by the dastardly Sebastian the Black who will stop at nothing to plunder, pillage and rob. Hang on, because there are rough seas ahead.
There's nothing a dastardly pirate likes more than having a swaggering good-time celebration. Conclude your evening by joining the crew at the Buccaneer Bash and party the night away.
Even royalty joins the fun at the Buccaneer Bash!
Complimentary Appetizers at the Kings Festival
- Carving station
- Pasta salads
- Salsa and nachos
- Chips and dips
- Fresh vegetables and fruit
- Italian gourmet selection
- Tossed garden fresh salad - Served with your choice of ranch or creamy Italian dressing, topped with crispy croutons
- Treasure's Chicken - A tender portion of roasted chicken marinated in a lemon-pepper sauce
- Pillager's Pork - Swashbuckling pork tenderloin roasted to perfection served with mushroom sauce.
- Captains Seafood Medley -Shrimp and scallops served in a butter garlic sauce
- Buccaneer beef or shanghai shrimp - Your choice of swashbuckling cuts of tender beef or shrimp served in a tropical sauce
- West Indies rice or roasted red potatoes or mixed vegetables
- Apple cobbler a la mode - A dessert fit for royalty or McGee's favorite dessert
Vegetarian and Captain Kid's meals available upon request. Menu is subject to change.
This tour was amazing!
Pirate's dinner show is one of the best I had ever gone to. My wife and kids love it. Both my kids got to go on stage at the end of the show.
I will do it again next year when I go back to FL.
My granddaughters 8 and 10 both enjoyed the experience. It was great just watching their faces. Definitely to be shared with a child -- a kid thing.
The show was captivating, even my four year old grandson's were totally enthralled. The food, not so much.