- Orlando to Miami shuttle transfer
- Choose the round-trip option and stay in Miami as long as you like!
- Enjoy what Miami has to offer from its beautiful beaches to its culturally diverse population
- Check out the South Beach Art Deco district, known for its modern buildings
- Visit Little Havana - 10 square blocks that encompass the Latin heart and soul of Miami
What You Can Expect
Once you arrive in Miami you will then explore the city on your own. Visit Little Havana, home to many Cuban immigrants and center of social and cultural activity. Don't miss the South Beach Art Deco District, the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world. And be sure to peruse Bayside Marketplace, home to some of Miami's best shopping, dining and entertainment in Miami and much more!
If you select the round-trip option, you will be picked up from select hotels in Miami between 5am-6am on the day of your departure.
Trip was OK, Driver did not speak good english and was hard to understand. Very little info on stops.
I haven't expected this way. Your transferring service was a simple service of bus transportation. Most passengers were not visitors. Many of them made a loud noise almost the whole hours of travelling.