- Day trip from Orlando to St Augustine and Marineland
- Swim with or meet and feed Atlantic bottlenose dolphins
- Wander the cobblestone streets or get lunch at an esplanade in beautiful St Augustine
- Visit Castillo de San Marcos (the oldest fort in the United States)
- Round-trip transport from Orlando via air-conditioned coach
What You Can Expect
At Marineland, a dolphin center and marine park, you have two options to interact with those lovable creatures of the sea – bottlenose dolphins. Looking for an experience that doesn’t require a swimsuit? Opt for the Dolphin Experience, a brief meet-and-feed where you’ll pet, feed and interact with these friendly creatures. If you do want to get wet, choose the Swim with Dolphins option, a 30-minute swim that includes a 30-minute educational presentation before you get in the water.
After you depart Marineland, you head to downtown St Augustine, where the rest of your afternoon can be enjoyed at your leisure. Visit the famous Castillo de San Marcos (the oldest fort in the United States) or wander the dozens of cobblestone streets. As the oldest European-settled town in the continental United States, St Augustine dates back to 1565 and offers a wealth of cultural and historic sites around every corner.