- Adult-themed dinner show in Orlando
- International cast perform comedy, acrobatics, live music and more
- Savor a tasty 4-course meal with your show
What You Can Expect
- Vegetable soup
- Garden salad
- Choice of succulent beef tenderloin, roasted chicken breast, salmon steak or vegetarian lasagna. All entrées served with loaded mashed potato and fresh asparagus with hollandaise sauce (except for vegetarian lasagna).
- Opera cake featuring layers of thin almond sponge cake soaked with espresso, filled with ganache and coffee butter cream
- Unlimited soda with meal; full liquor bar available (additional cost)
This was so much fun. The food was great and staff was awesome. Would highly recommend. Sexual subject manner for anyone who would be offended
Very good and very funny
Treasure Tavern was absolutely wonderful ! My husband and I had a fantastic time . The food was fabulous and the entertainment was outstanding .
Thouroughly enjoyed this risque show. My steak and all the food was quite good. Couldn't stop laughing and comedy unique. Since I know they change up the show will return next time I go to Orlando.
We had such a fun evening! Highly recommend!
The show was fine, and the food too ,it was a cold evening, and it was cold Inside , there were very few people that Night, so----.
Great show! Funny (although definitely R18!), the very friendly waitresses are part of the show and get right into the dancing, and you get seated at a table with a bunch of other dinner guests so it's a great way to meet new people. It's also a very interactive show as I even got pulled up on stage to dance at one point! Highly recommend it :-)
Had a great night. Jokes and laughs, Bring along your sense of humour, alcohol is recommended.
The food was good too, from what I remember !!!!!
Not all that it could be.