- 2.5-hour zipline safari adventure
- Experience Forever Florida, a 4,700-acre eco-ranch and wildlife conservation area
- Soar through the treetops from a height of 68 feet!
- Learn about Florida’s natural flora and fauna from your guide
- Zip through Pine Flatwoods, home to native Florida wildlife
- Look for animals like white-tailed deer, alligators and birds
- Learn about and contribute to wilderness conservation
- Ride along one of the longest individual ziplines that extends the length of almost two football fields (682-ft)
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
When you’re attached to one of the 7 available ziplines, soar above the trees at up to 30 mph (45 kph) and admire the view from 68 feet (16.5 meters) off the ground as you make your way across 3 sky-bridges. With up to 10 observation platforms, you can enjoy views of the forested wetlands, Pine Flatwoods, and the various wildlife as far out as a 10-mile radius.
On your journey, hear interesting details about Florida’s natural flora and fauna from your guide and try to spot native Florida wildlife like alligators, white-tailed deer and nearly 200 species of birds.If you’re really lucky, you may even spot a black bear or the endangered Florida panther.
United States of ...
We were both first timers and the experience we had was exceptional. We enjoyed our guides; they were funny, enthusiastic, concerned for our safety and all around great! We would have enjoyed staying for more of what you offered but time would not permit it. We will refer others and we will be back. Thank you to the whole group for an exceptional experience.
It was the first time ziplining for my sister and me and we had a blast. Our guides were Steph, AJ and John. They were very patient, helpful, fun and humorous. Would definitely do it again.
We had a great time zip lining - we were delayed quite awhile so we had to wait. And I would've liked a smaller group - just because I loved the zipping but not the waiting. However the group we were with were excellent. A lot of laughing, very cohesive. And the guides were Astounding! They work extremely hard but always with laughter and a fantastic attitude! Great experience for my daughter and I.
This was part of Christmas gift to my kids and after experiencing ziplining in Dominican, Cancun and Whistler I must say that I was a little disappointed. The course is good for first timers.