Book and travel by December 31, 2013 and receive 20% off the recommended retail rate - BOOK NOW!
- 2.5-hour zipline safari adventure
- Experience Forever Florida, a 4,700-acre eco-ranch and wildlife conservation area
- Soar through the treetops from a height of 55 feet!
- Learn about Florida’s natural flora and fauna from your guide
- Zip through Pine Flatwoods, home to native Florida wildlife
- Look for animals like white-tailed deer, alligators and birds
- Learn about and contribute to wilderness conservation
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
When you’re attached to the zipline, soar above the trees and admire the view from 55 feet (16.5 meters) off the ground as you make your way across two sky-bridges. On your journey, hear interesting details about Florida’s natural flora and fauna from your guide.
Your zipline safari will take you deep into Forever Florida, which boasts nine distinct Florida ecosystems. Move smoothly along the zipline course at speeds of up to 25 mph (40 kph), traveling through the Pine Flatwoods area and over wetlands and prairie to try to spot native Florida wildlife like alligators, white-tailed deer and nearly 200 species of birds. If you’re really lucky, you may even spot a black bear or the endangered Florida panther.
We were both first timers and the experience we had was exceptional. We enjoyed our guides; they were funny, enthusiastic, concerned for our safety and all around great! We would have enjoyed staying for more of what you offered but time would not permit it. We will refer others and we will be back. Thank you to the whole group for an exceptional experience.