- 2.5-hour zipline safari adventure
- Experience Forever Florida, a 4,700-acre eco-ranch and wildlife conservation area
- Soar through the treetops from a height of 55 feet!
- Learn about Florida’s natural flora and fauna from your guide
- Zip through Pine Flatwoods, home to native Florida wildlife
- Look for animals like white-tailed deer, alligators and birds
- Learn about and contribute to wilderness conservation
When you’re attached to the zipline, soar above the trees and admire the view from 55 feet (16.5 meters) off the ground as you make your way across two sky-bridges. On your journey, hear interesting details about Florida’s natural flora and fauna from your guide.
Your zipline safari will take you deep into Forever Florida, which boasts nine distinct Florida ecosystems. Move smoothly along the zipline course at speeds of up to 25 mph (40 kph), traveling through the Pine Flatwoods area and over wetlands and prairie to try to spot native Florida wildlife like alligators, white-tailed deer and nearly 200 species of birds. If you’re really lucky, you may even spot a black bear or the endangered Florida panther.
Reviewed by Barbara C, March 2012
It was the first time ziplining for my sister and me and we had a blast. Our guides were Steph, AJ and John. They were very patient, helpful, fun and humorous. Would definitely do it again.
Reviewed by Arlindo A, January 2013
This was part of Christmas gift to my kids and after experiencing ziplining in Dominican, Cancun and Whistler I must say that I was a little disappointed. The course is good for first timers.