- Kyoto highlights afternoon tour from Osaka
- Travel round-trip by JR rail to Kyoto, Japan’s former capital
- Visit the enchanting Heian Shrine with an informative and friendly guide
- Explore Sanjusangendo Hall, housing 1,001 Bodhisattva statues
- Capture sweeping views from UNESCO World Heritage-listed Kiyomizu Temple
- Hotel pickup from selected Osaka hotels
What You Can Expect
This tour was great. We saw two of the most amazing temples. Only complaint would be I would have liked a little more free time to look around the amazing market at the Kiyomizu Temple.
My sister and I went together and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and the sights. Our only irritation, really, was the other tourists that came on the trip, who, at times, insisted on trying to add their own 2 cents to the tour with ignorant or thoughtless comments. But besides that, what really sold the tour for me was the personal guide that we got that got us from Osaka station to Kyoto. Because she had no other tourists to guide to Kyoto, we got some face-time with her and really learned a lot about Japan just by her openness and friendliness. All in all, I'd definitely do another tour through Viator.