Enjoy an afternoon in Kyoto! This six-hour tour includes visits to the Heian Shrine, Sanjusangendo Hall and the Kiyomizu Temple.
- Enjoy return rail journey from Osaka to Kyoto
- Visit the enchanting Heian Shrine
- Explore the Sanjusangendo Hall, housing all of the 1,001 statues of Kannon
- Capture sweeping views of Kyoto city from Kiyomizu Temple
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Informative and friendly guide
- Includes hotel pickup from selected Osaka hotels
What You Can Expect
You'll be picked up from your Osaka Hotel and taken to Osaka station for your journey to Kyoto. Join the afternoon tour visiting Heian Shrine, a brightly colored shrine with its vermilion pillars and green roof, and its enchanting inner gardens and ponds, reflects the elegance of life in the ancient Japanese court.
Next visit the Sanjusangendo Hall, a renowned long wooden hall housing all of , Bodhisattva, that date back to the 13th century then travel to Kiyomizu Temple, a quaint old lane lined with pottery shops lead up to this famous temple. Enjoy a sweeping view of the entire city of Kyoto from its lofty terrace.
Tour concludes with a journey on the JR rail back to Osaka station.