- 5-hour Nara tour from Osaka
- Travel by JR rail to Kyoto and tour UNESCO World Heritage-listed Nara by comfortable coach
- Visit Todaiji Temple, one of Japan's most famous and historically significant temples
- Explore Kasuga Shrine, featuring some 3,000 antique stone and bronze lanterns
- See more than 1,000 tame deer roam freely at Deer Park
- Enjoy photo opportunities of autumn colors or cherry blossoms, depending on the season
- Includes hotel pickup from selected Osaka hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Breathtaking Nara! It was great. Make sure you don't book on a holiday, to avoid the crowds and heavy traffic.
Amazing tour :)
Love the tour guide person he was very funny and energetic.
Tour to Nara was great such a lovely place. It was good we enjoyed it. Highly reccommended.
The deer park is very enjoyable for kids my daughter really enjoyed it
The guide was incredibly knowledgeable with a fine sense of humor. The bus was air conditioned and very comfortable. The sites on the tour were great. It was well worth the money.
Great tour, well organised with nice tour guides.
It's a must
It was nice tour
There are many interesting places in Nara, but we had only limited time.
Tour was good, just enough time at each place. If you get the same tour guide, don't be thinking you'll get a quick nap in on the bus "everyone wake up please, wake up"