- 5-hour Nara tour from Osaka
- Travel by JR rail to Kyoto and tour UNESCO World Heritage-listed Nara by comfortable coach
- Visit Todaiji Temple, one of Japan's most famous and historically significant temples
- Explore Kasuga Shrine, featuring some 3,000 antique stone and bronze lanterns
- See more than 1,000 tame deer roam freely at Deer Park
- Enjoy photo opportunities of autumn colors or cherry blossoms, depending on the season
- Includes hotel pickup from selected Osaka hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The deer park is very enjoyable for kids my daughter really enjoyed it
The guide was incredibly knowledgeable with a fine sense of humor. The bus was air conditioned and very comfortable. The sites on the tour were great. It was well worth the money.
Great tour, well organised with nice tour guides.
It's a must
It was nice tour
Tour was good, just enough time at each place. If you get the same tour guide, don't be thinking you'll get a quick nap in on the bus "everyone wake up please, wake up"
We did not like the deer wandering everywhere, but otherwise the tour was fine.
good tour guide, well organised
Interesting guide and the Todaiji Temple is beautiful