- 6.5-hour walking tour of Osaka's highlights with river cruise
- Enjoy panoramic views of Osaka from the Floating Garden Observatory at the Umeda Sky Building
- Learn about Shogun history from Osaka Castle's exhibits
- Board the Aqua Liner for a 1-hour riverboat cruise around Nakanoshima
- Dine on Japanese cuisine for lunch
- Hear commentary from your English-speaking guide
What You Can Expect
So much thanks for our guide Keiko, a real delight.
Easy walking tour , fabulous lunch.
River cruise was good too.
This tour was our introduction to Japan. We got to overlook the city from 173 m sky tower - spectacular views! Our guide was very helpful and informative. Osaka Castle is well worth going to see.
We are now on our way back to Australia after doing 6 Viator tours in Japan and I cannot recommend Viator tours more highly. It was easy to book/pay online and great to read other people's reviews which helped in making tour choices. Every tour was good value for money, well organised and had excellent guides and covered all the places we wanted to see. I will definately be booking with them for future overseas trips.