- Oslo City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Experience the top things to do in Oslo
- Enjoy on board commentary as you see Oslo's best attractions
- Set your own itinerary and explore the city at your own pace
- Hop on and off at 10 stops around the city
You can hop on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top, double-decker bus. There are 10 stops, and the entire route takes approximately 90 minutes. The bus departs every 30 minutes from each stop. Tickets are valid for one day only.Oslo, the oldest and sunniest of the Scandinavian capitals, was founded by Harald Hadrade in the 11th century and is surrounded by mountains at the head of a 70-mile (100 kilometer) fjord. You can visit Akershus Fortress, or feel like a real Viking at the Viking Ship Museum.
- Karl Johan street (by the university)
- Vigelandsparken by Kirkeveien
- Norwegian Folk Museum / Viking Ship Museum
- Kon-Tiki / Fram Polar Ship
- City Hall - Oslo Tourist Information
- Akershus Fortress
- Cruise Lines terminal
- Ferry Terminal
- Central Station
- Karl Johan street (by the parliament building)
Reviewed by CAROLYN L, October 2012
Enjoyed the tour and information provided by the excellent guides. Would appreciate knowing which company the tickets were for as we had confusion with the multiple companies and similar buses.
Reviewed by Chris R, September 2012
Excellent, good stop off places and very convenient for those, like us, who arrived in Oslo by cruise ship.