- 7-hour Oslo combo experience including city tour and sightseeing cruise
- Explore Oslo by coach and enjoy stops at Vigeland Park and the Holmenkollen Ski Jump
- Visit three famous Oslo ship museums at Bygdøy Peninsula
- Enjoy walking tours of the Viking Ship Museum, Polarship Fram Museum and Kon-Tiki Museum
- Relax on a 2-hour sightseeing cruise around Oslo Fjord
- Learn about the idyllic islands and scenery of Oslo Fjord from an onboard guide
What You Can Expect
Travel onward to Bygdøy Peninsula, the rural city neighborhood where three top Oslo ship museums are found: the Viking Ship Museum, Polarship Fram Museum and Kon-Tiki Museum. Explore each one on a tour, and learn about Norwegian Viking voyages, 19th-century polar expeditions and the intrepid Norwegian explorer Thor Heyerdahl who sailed from Peru to Polynesia aboard the Kon-Tiki raft. A lunch break at the Polarship Fram Museum’s on-site cafe is factored in to your visit. All food and drinks are at your own expense.
After your visit to Kon-Tiki Museum return to the start point where your city tour finishes. Your guide will then take you on a 5-minute walk to the pier, where you will board your sightseeing cruise boat. Admire the sights of the fjord from the water, passing alongside idyllic bays while listening to your guide talk about Oslo Fjord. Take a seat in the covered area of the boat, or bask in the sunshine if the weather is warm. The city’s scenic gem, the fjord is home to a number of islands that each boast individual landmarks and history. Hear of the kayaking, canoeing and fishing that takes place around Oslo Fjord, and see vacation homes dotted around the islands.
Having enjoyed two hours of cruising around the waters of Oslo, return to the start point near Oslo City Hall and step back onto dry land where your combo tour finishes.