- Oslo mini cruise shore excursion
- 1.5-hour mini cruise in Oslo
- Travel through the picturesque Oslofjord
- See the Oslo Opera House and the city's museums
- Admire Oslo's picturesque harbor
- Audio guide provides information as you cruise
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of this Tour
Cruise toward the ancient fortress of Akershus, which was used to protect Oslo from sea attacks. Stop at the Oslo Opera House, and pass by the city’s many museums on the Bygdøy peninsula, including the Viking Ship Museum and the Norwegian Maritime Museum. The cruise includes an onboard audio guide that will inform you of the many sights you will see from the boat.
This excursion is located within a 10-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in the Port of Oslo. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Oslo port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.