- Oslo city sightseeing shore excursion
- 4-hour sightseeing tour of Oslo
- Visit beautiful attractions like the Vigeland Sculpture Park
- See the Kon-Tiki, a famous Norwegian sea-faring raft
- Museum entrance fees included
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
You’ll tour the city by coach, stopping at the Vigeland Sculpture Park and some of the city’s many museums, including the Fram Museum (home to the Fram, a famous vessel used in Norwegian polar expeditions) and the Viking Ship Museum (home to three preserved ships used by Vikings in the 9th and 10th centuries).
You’ll also visit the Kon-Tiki Museum to see the Kon-Tiki, the famous raft from the 1947 Norwegian expedition across the Pacific Ocean, and you’ll stop by the Holmenkollen Ski Jump. The afternoon tour additionally visits the Norwegian Folk Museum.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Oslo port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.