- 2-hour Oslo city sightseeing tour, led by a friendly local guide
- Explore Vigeland Park and see models made by Norwegian sculptor Gustav Vigeland
- Visit Holmenkollen Ski Jump, an impressive landmark that was used in the 1952 Winter Olympics
- Admire views over the city during free time at the famous ski jump
- See top Oslo attractions including Akershus Castle and Fortress on a coach tour of the city center
What You Can Expect
Continue to the famous Holmenkollen Ski Jump, used during the 1952 Winter Olympics, it has since been totally rebuilt and the new centre opened in 2010. Enjoy roughly 20 minutes of free time to soak up the views over Oslo and take photos. Perched on top of a hill, the iconic ski jump is known for being one of the city’s finest vantage points.
Return back into central Oslo and resume your whistle-stop tour around the city center. See a collection of top Oslo attractions such as Akershus Castle and Fortress and the Royal Palace Park (Slottsparken) while learning about the city’s history and culture from your guide. The exact sights seen depend on the route taken on the day, but typically you will also see Oslo Cathedral, Oslo Fjord and Oslo Opera House, too.
After two hours of exploring the city, travel back to the start point at Oslo City Hall where your sightseeing tour finishes.
Great way to quickly explore the city sights. Pity about the cloud cover at the Ski jump but really enjoyed the sculpture park, lots to see!
Excellent overview, but too short a time at the ski jump. We wanted to view more, but the 20 minute constraint made it very hurried.