- 3-hour afternoon bike tour of Oslo's city highlights
- Visit places that can't be explored by coach, like Oslo's beautiful fjord-side cycle paths
- Pass top Oslo attractions including Aker Brygge, Karl Johan's gate and Oslo City Hall
- Stop for a break at Akerhus Castle and admire its fascinating architecture
- Spend time at leisure in Frognerparken and see the famous Vigland sculptures
- Small-group bike tour limited to 15 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This was the perfect way to be introduced to Oslo! The staff was friendly and attentive, our guide extremely personable and knowledgeable. The bikes were good. All in all a most informative and fun experience!
The guides were really knowledgeable, and even though it was raining--quite hard at times--the tour was informative and fun!
One of the best excursions of the trip! So much fun and informative. Viking was very cognisant about when we were cruising off and made sure we didn't miss the ship!
Had a great time despite some lowsy weather. Tour guide was amazing and gave wonderful tips that we're still using throughout our trip.
Very helpful staff and quite friendly. Easy pace tour with nice stops and info along the way.
Excellent guide and well planned tour. We learned many new things about Oslo and life in Norway. The experienced guide gave us good tips what else to see in Oslo.
Paul gave us an outstanding tour of Oslo city. He was very informative and knowledgable.It set us up for the next few days we had their.
This was a fantastic tour and a great way to spend an afternoon. It was a perfect introduction to Oslo. I do have to add though, that although they say this is an easy bike ride, it covers quite a bit of distance and does require you to tackle a few rather steep hills. I would not recommend it if you are not at least moderately fit and have some biking experience.
Excellent way to see the city. Our guide was very knowledgeable and was super!
A really fun way to get to see all of the city highlights with a very knowledgable tourguide.