This small-group Oslo bike tour is limited to 15 people, ensuring you'll receive personal attention from your expert guide.
- 3-hour afternoon bike tour of Oslo's city highlights
- Visit places that can't be explored by coach, like Oslo's beautiful fjord-side cycle paths
- Pass top Oslo attractions including Aker Brygge, Karl Johan's gate and Oslo City Hall
- Stop for a break at Akerhus Castle and admire its fascinating architecture
- Spend time at leisure in Frognerparken and see the famous Vigland sculptures
- Small-group bike tour limited to 15 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Meet your friendly guide in the center of town, close to the main shopping street of Karl Johan's gate, and after listening to a comprehensive safety briefing, you’ll be on your way.
See Oslo’s National Theatre and yellow-brick parliament building on Karl Johan's gate before pedaling along century -old alleyways and winding lanes. Following your attentive guide at a leisurely pace, cruise along the cycle paths that surround Oslofjord before exploring Aker Brygge -- a popular old shipyard that boasts captivating views of the harbor.
Visit beautiful Neoclassical neighborhoods, full of brightly painted 18th- and 19th-century houses, and stop for drinks (own expense) at Akershus Castle, where you can admire its Renaissance architecture. Glide past the Royal Palace, home of the Norwegian royal family, and see Oslo City Hall where the annual Nobel Peace Prize ceremony takes place.
Frognerparken is a must-see while in Oslo, so you’ll enjoy a break here to explore this stunning park independently. Amble around the incredible open-air exhibition of bronze and granite sculptures by Norway’s much-acclaimed sculptor, Gustav Vigeland, or simply relax on the tranquil lawns.
After three hours of leisurely cycling, your guide will lead you back to your start point, where your tour ends.