- Ottawa hop-on hop-off tour and cruise
- See the famous landmarks of Ottawa from both land and sea
- Hop on and off the open-top double-decker bus or trolley at your own pace
- Hear narrated commentary providing information about the city’s top attractions
- Choose from a cruise on either the Ottawa River or Rideau Canal
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You'll see all the sights on your Ottawa city tour, and learn about the history of the region from your bilingual tour guide. Plus you'll have fabulous views from aboard an open-top double-decker bus or historic trolley. The hop-on, hop-off tour runs in a continuous circle daily, from 10:00am until 3:00pm, officially starting on the corner of Sparks and Elgin Streets.
After your city tour you will have the choice of an Ottawa River Cruise or Rideau Canal Cruise:
- The 75-minute, fully narrated Ottawa River Cruise provides majestic views of Parliament Hill, Rideau Falls and 24 Sussex Drive, the Prime Minister's residence, which can only be seen from the riverbank.
- The 75-minute Rideau Canal Cruise along this world-famous artificial canal passes Dow's Lake, Commissioners Park and wonderful examples of Ottawa's world-renowned architecture.
This tour is seasonal, operating from May through to October.
Nice tour , it is the best you can do when you visit city for the first time.
Fabulous combination of Hop On Hop Off Bus and River Cruise (no hop off recommended unless you swim well)
Lots of landmarks to see at all levels and from different perspectives
Really enjoyed both elements...highly recommended
Add on a free trip around Parliament building too!
Very good way to get around all the main sightseeing places. Lovely well put together itenerary.
The only hiccup is that we were not picked up at Les Suites Hotel after calling and confirming that we would be by Grey Lines. I called them when we arrived home to put in a complaint, we were in their computer system, but the left hand did not let the right hand know what was going on. We eventually had to take a taxi, because we did not know where the kiosk was. Good bilingual guides, funny, especially the one on the Hop-on Hop-off.
An excellent way to see the city and visit the attractions.
Most enjoyable tour of Ottawa, with a good mixture of stops for photos and drive-bys. Outstanding driver!
very good included boat trip as well'but strange ticket only valid for one day other citys tours valid for up to three days?
We really enjoyed the hop on hop off bus tour - so much that we did the whole tour twice! The guides were informative and entertaining. The boat cruise on the Ottawa River was very relaxing - the guide here was a bit hard to understand as she talked very quickly. Would definitely recommend this tour to anyone.
Enjoyed both the bus trip and the Ottawa river trip very much. Well worth the money and a great way to see the beautiful city of Ottawa. Added bonus of getting picked up from our hotel in the morning. Thank you.
Kelvin B United Kingdom
Excellent. We only had one day to do the hop on/hop off tour, which isn't enough. You need at least 2 days.
The tour enables you to get to around 10 attractions in the city centre and outskirts.
Our guide was Gilles - he was enthusiastic and informative. thank you Gilles.