Explore Canada's capital from both land and water on this comprehensive two-hour hop-on-hop-off tour of Ottawa. Combining a bus tour of Ottawa's highlights and a choice of Ottawa River Cruise or Rideau Canal Cruise, for a complete tour experience there's no better way to see Ottawa.
- Ottawa hop-on hop-off tour and cruise
- See the famous landmarks of Ottawa from both land and sea
- Hop on and off the open-top double-decker bus or trolley at your own pace
- Narrated tour provides information about the city’s top attractions
- Choose from two cruises on either the Ottawa River or Rideau Canal
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You'll see all the sights on your Ottawa city tour, and learn about the history of the region from your bilingual tour guide. Plus you'll have fabulous views from aboard an open-top double-decker bus or historic trolley. The hop-on, hop-off tour runs in a continuous circle daily, from 10:00am until 3:00pm, officially starting on the corner of Sparks and Elgin Streets.
After your city tour you will have the choice of an Ottawa River Cruise or Rideau Canal Cruise:
- The 75-minute, fully narrated Ottawa River Cruise provides majestic views of Parliament Hill, Rideau Falls and 24 Sussex Drive, the Prime Minister's residence, which can only be seen from the riverbank.
- The 75-minute Rideau Canal Cruise along this world-famous artificial canal passes Dow's Lake, Commissioners Park and wonderful examples of Ottawa's world-renowned architecture.
This tour is seasonal, operating from May through to October.
Fabulous combination of Hop On Hop Off Bus and River Cruise (no hop off recommended unless you swim well)
Lots of landmarks to see at all levels and from different perspectives
Really enjoyed both elements...highly recommended
Add on a free trip around Parliament building too!
Very good way to get around all the main sightseeing places. Lovely well put together itenerary.