See all the sights of Ottawa on a hop-on, hop-off bus tour of Canada's capital city. You'll learn about the history of the region from your bilingual tour guide and have fabulous views from aboard an open-top double-decker bus, historic turn-of-the-century trolley or air-conditioned, washroom-equipped motor coach.
- 1.5-hour fully narrated Ottawa tour
- View Ottawa's attractions and the city at your own pace
- Ride along Ottawa city on a London-style double decker bus
- Learn about the history of Ottawa with knowledgeable guides
- View landmarks of Ottawa including Notre Dame Basilica, Rideau Hall, the Canadian Aviation Museum, Byward Market and Parliament Hill
Recent Photos of this Tour
Your ticket is valid for three consecutive days, which allows you to tour Ottawa at your own pace, or stay on the bus for a 1.5-hour fully narrated tour. The hop-on, hop-off tour runs in a continuous circle daily, from 10:00am until 3:00pm, officially starting on the corner of Sparks and Elgin Streets.
Ride along the London-style double decker bus as you learn and view Ottawa's most famous landmarks. Some of the attractions you'll get to visit on this hop-on hop off tour include Parliament Hill, Canadian Museum of Civilization, Notre Dame Basilica, Rideau Hall and the Canadian War Museum.
This tour is seasonal, operating from April through to October.