Perfect for first-time visitors, this city tour is a well-rounded introduction to Ottawa's attractions, leaving you with time in the day free to explore the city on your own.
- 50-minute guided Ottawa bus tour
- Enjoy a photo stop at the Canadian Museum of Civilization
- Stop in the Ottawa's oldest and largest public market, known as Byward Market
- Pass Rideau Hall, the official residence of the Governor General of Canada
- Enjoy spectacular views of the southern banks of the Ottawa River with a drive through Parliament Hill
This 50-minute tour, on either a double decker or trolley will take you along Confederation Boulevard to view Ottawa's most popular museums and galleries. On Sussex Drive, you will see the famous residences of the Prime Minister and the Governor General.