- Land and water amphibious tour of Ottawa and Gatineau
- Enjoy views of the area from the streets of Canada's capital and floating along Ottawa River
- Listen as a bilingual guide shares anecdotes about Ottawa's history and sights
- See top national sites such as museums, the seat of Canada's government and historic monuments
- Your land and water vehicle transforms seamlessly from road ready to sail worthy
What You Can Expect
The amphibus gently eases into Ottawa River, where you can admire the sites you passed on land from an entirely different perspective. As you are propelled in a loop around the water, catch a glimpse of three of Ottawa’s striking bridges and Major’s Hill Park, home to the National Gallery of Canada and its iconic glass and granite façade. After you complete your nautical adventure, it’s back on land and across one of those bridges to the heart of Ottawa. Ride past other top Ottawa sights such as the prime minister’s residence, the tin-covered steeples of Ottawa’s Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica, and the bustling streets of ByWard Market.
End the scenic journey across the Rideau Canal and back at Parliament Hill, where you bid adieu to your amphibus, newly armed with a greater appreciation for Ottawa’s streets and sights.