- Discover Oxford and its highlights with a City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus tour
- See the best of the ‘City of Dreaming Spires’ at your own pace with a 24- or 48-hour ticket
- Pass by must-see city sights including Oxford Castle and Christ Church College
- Set your own sightseeing schedule, hopping on and off at any of the 20 stops
- Sit on the open-air, top deck and soak up 360-degree views of the honey-stoned university city
- Listen to the onboard audio commentary to learn about the historical city
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Oxford Railway Station
- Park End Street
- Gloucester Green Bus Station
- New Road
- Westgate Shopping Centre
- Speedwell Street
- Pembroke College, Christ Church College and St. Aldates
- Brasenose College
- The Queen’s College
- The Plain
- St Cross Road
- Sheldonian Theatre
- Trinity College
- Parks Road
- Banbury Road
- Woodstock Road
- Brown’s Restaurant
- Magdalen Street East
- Randolph Hotel
Tour took about an hour. Takes you around all the key spots and gives short commentary which then allows you to go back and see the spots you want in lots more detail.
It was plain and simply super and we thoroughly enjoyed it and learned a lot about Oxford's colleges history.
Best thing to do. Gave us a better knowledge of the history and architecture and set us up for what we wNted to explore in detail. However, don't get your tickets from yjis site. They were more expensive than buying them on the bus and they have not responded to an email we sent 6 days ago
The tour was very interesting, the talk was informative, and covered everything that we wanted to learn and more. hopping on and off was very easy.
As always, the City Tour did not disappoint. Most enjoyable!
This tour was amazing!
very informative - guides obviously had tremendous local knowledge
Worth doing. Gets all the interesting stops organised as was close to our accomodation. Only complaint the stop were a bit hard to find.
Very friendly and very informative
Thomas J United Kingdom
We have been on several of these city tours in cities across the world and this one is by far the best. There are 2 colours of bus, try to catch the green one, it will have a live guide rather than the recorded commentary which is on the red bus. (this is also very good)