- 3-hour Palermo Segway tour with an expert local guide
- Admire the city’s Arab-Norman, Baroque and Neo-Classical architecture from your Segway
- Pose for photos in front of the Palace of the Normans at Piazza della Vittoria
- Hear about the city’s contemporary art scene while passing in front of the Gallery of Modern Art
- Soak up the views on a stop at Palermo’s seafront gardens, Villa a Mare
What You Can Expect
This was a lot of fun, You were carefully watched, head of tour was very caution and attentive with everyone
A good way to see the town
Awesome experience! We loved our Segway tour of Palermo. Instruction on Segway use and our guide were the best! Highlight of tour was traveling through the back streets and through the Market area! Loved it!
It was nice because our family of 4 with 2 bigger children first experience with a segway.
2 people from the organisation, 1 to help/guide with the Segway Leo who was very helpfull and funny and 1 guide, but she did not want/dare to use the segway so had to go by foot and had to adapt to her pace and she came only to the real highlights.
Palermo is also not such a special city, but was better then on foot as it was really hot.