- Full-day cruise to Michaelmas Cay from Cairns aboard a luxury catamaran
- Snorkeling and diving demonstrations, tuition and equipment
- Informative reef tours on an air-conditioned semi-submersible submarine
- Informative ecological presentations by qualified marine biologists
- Hot and cold seafood buffet lunch, morning and afternoon tea
- Cruise on a large sailing catamaran comfortably accommodating up to 150 passengers
- Hotel pickup and drop off from Palm Cove hotels
What You Can Expect
The tour includes semi-submersible coral-viewing tours for those who want to see the underwater world without getting wet. If you would like to dive the Great Barrier Reef, introductory dives for novices and certified dives for experienced divers are also available.
Excellent day. Excellent staff who looked after us from the moment we got on to the time we got of. After receiving a lesson and help, I snorkels for the first time and it was the best place to start. Great experience. Finishing the day with champagne on the trip back made the day perfect.
James F USA