- Wildlands Conservancy nature tour from Palm Desert
- Visit three astounding nature preserves around Palm Springs
- Admire Southern California’s diverse landscapes including mountains, valleys, deserts and rivers
- Travel from the Colorado Desert to the Mojave Desert and witness the famous San Andreas fault
- Follow your expert guide on several nature walks to appreciate the rich scenery
- Transport by comfortable air-conditioned coach
What You Can Expect
Had a very interesting time.
Coachella Valley Preserve is unbelievable. A COOL (figurative and literally) Palm Oasis with ponds and a wonderful tranquility. Swift water Preserve similar to E. WA State. River was dried (poor Cali) but the setting water and TROUT was beautiful. Ron is a great guide. His passion 4 PS area showed!
Congratulations to our excellent tour guide, Jane, whose friendliness, expertise, local and general knowledge and professional demeanour really gave an added dimension to our Palm Springs stay. By the end of the four hours, my daughter and I had learned a lot about the geology and geography of the incredible Coachella Valley and surrounds. What a fascinating environment. Our van was warm and comfortable and the stops to various flora and fauna reserves were excellent. A great day - thanks Jane!
Our guide Craig was the best. Knowledgeable,friendly, easy tp talk to
I could not take the regular tour because I am in a wheelchair. Instead Viator sent a big wheels vehicle that took us to one of the preserves where I was pushed along a boardwalk to see nature and identify trees. We saw a deer, which is quite common at home, and a bluebird. My husband was able to go on a short hike to see the area of the San Andreas fault (water in the desert) and we saw other moist areas where other faults were. Our guide was quite agreeable and drove slowly because of my sensitivity to the bumps. All in all, it was a pleasant afternoon and we appreciated having our needs accommodated.