- General admission ticket to Soak City Water Park Palm Springs
- Perfect for families – both kids and adults will love this water park!
- Escape the desert heat and cool off with 13 different water rides!
- Float down the 600-foot Sunset River
- Ride the thrilling Pacific Spin, Soak City's most action-packed water adventure to date, reaching a speed of 35 feet per second
Brave the waves and soak up the sun on these fun slides and attractions!
The extreme tubing action of the Pacific Spin takes two to four people on a raft ride through a 132-foot (40-meter) tunnel that drops 75 foot (23 meters) into a 6-story funnel that culminates in a waterfall curtain.
Take your family or group of friends on a 60-foot (18-meter) multi-rider open-raft ride.
No water park visit is complete without a lazy river! Let the continuous flow of the 600-foot (183-meter) river carry you on a relaxing float while you enjoy the sunshine.
Kahuna's Beach House:
Visit this 4-story interactive family funhouse with five water slides, hose jets, water curtains, a 1,000-gallon (3,785-liter) dropping bucket and more!
Perfect for pint-sized travelers, the lagoon is equipped with two child-friendly slides and a splash pool.
Slide down one of three slides: the open body slide, open tube slide or enclosed body slide
Take a dip in the 800,000-gallon (3-million-liter) wave pool.
Tidal Wave Tower:
Ride if you dare! Tidal Wave Tower features two seven-story gravity-defying speed slides.