- Day trip to Anton Valley from Panama City
- Enjoy a leisurely guided hike around the volcanic crater
- Visit local attractions such as the Piedra Pintada and the Chorro de Macho Waterfall
- Relax in hot springs and enjoy lunch
- Spend time at the Nispero Zoo and a local crafts market
Visit the Piedra Pintada (Painted Stone) and discover its ancient hieroglyphics before hiking to the Chorro de Macho cascade, a 115-foot (35-meter) waterfall which drops into a natural whirlpool. The area is abundant with exotic wildlife and home to over 400 different species of birds -- keep your eyes open!
After your hike, you can relax your muscles in the hot springs and enjoy a delicious lunch. Next, travel to the Nispero Zoo, where you'll get up close and personal with some of Panama's most endangered species including the famous golden frog. Spend time gazing at the beautiful display of orchids or simply stroll around looking at the various insects, amphibians and mammals.
Then, before heading back to Panama City, you'll stop at a local market where you'll have the chance to see handmade arts and crafts, tropical flowers and exotic fruits.