- Panama City sightseeing tour with a combination of driving and walking
- Watch the Miraflores Locks in action on the Panama Canal
- Look for local wildlife and admire the panoramic views of the city from Ancón Hill
- Experience the Amador Causeway and take a nature walk on Punta Culebra
- See the historical landmarks of World Heritage-listed Casco Viejo on a 1.5-hour walking tour
- Learn all about the city from your knowledgeable insider guide
- Small-group tour limited to 9 provides a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Couldn't ask for a better tour guide! Kevin hails from Boston, MA, USA and has been living in Panama City for over a decade. Great insights at every stop as you're seeing Panama City through the eyes of a non-native but someone who absolutely loves this city. He really knows the tour guide business and gave us many tips along the way to avoid crowds. For example, he made sure we were at the Miraflores Locks just as soon as the observation building opened to keep us from being swallowed up by the inevitable crowds. Kevin drove our small van and kept us informed and entertained the entire day. It was a great experience!! You won't go wrong if you book with him!
Excellent tour and guide
Saw what I wanted. Keith was great.
it was great due to tour guide and company in Panama, unfortunately you all forgot to schedule us from here even though we paid you hundreds of dollars , but Barefoot tours in panama made it right , I am most thankful for them . I will not schedule another tour from your web site , had problems before with this but this was final straw.
Great tour, great group, great guide. Money well spent.
Enjoyed this very much, tour guide was very good with lots of information and great place for lunch..
Excellent tour guide. Cordial, prompt, safe experience. Clean, modern auto.
Tour was excellent. Our guide was excellent - very knowledgeable about history as well as current day Panama. The size of the group and pace of the tour was terrific. Perfect introduction to Panama City, the canal, old town....even enjoyed the lunch spot - didn't seem touristy and the food/drink was very good.
Tour guide Will was excellent. Enjoyed the tour. Would recommend to others for good overview of Panama City and great opportunity to see Canal.