- Panama City sightseeing tour with a combination of driving and walking
- Watch the Miraflores Locks in action on the Panama Canal
- Look for local wildlife and admire the panoramic views of the city from Ancón Hill
- Experience the Amador Causeway and take a nature walk on Punta Culebra
- See the historical landmarks of World Heritage-listed Casco Viejo on a 1.5-hour walking tour
- Learn all about the city from your knowledgeable insider guide
- Small-group tour limited to 9 provides a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
knowledgeable, energetic, friendly.
Great overview of the city, the history of Panama, and the Canal. Our guide was very knowledgeable, and had a passion for the city and the country. What a really wonderful way to be introduced to Panama! We now want to know and do more!
The tour was outstanding with our guide and driver, Gonzo, demonstrating a thorough knowledge of Panama and the Panama Canal. We arrived at the Miraflores Locks just in time to see some shipping passing through the locks. Our guide, Gonzo, engaged us with anecdotal stories and facts about Panama as we toured the old city and during our luncheon at Di Ranchito, a local restaurant on the Armador, which turned out to be one of the best restaurants during our stay in Panama. In all, the tour was a very memorable one with no stone left unturned. It was a pleasure to be guided by the Barefoot Panama tour company they are the best. Don M. Washington, DC
Very nice trip with a fantastic guide.The must to visit and understand Panama city in a small group of 4 pepole.Highly recommanded...............
AWESOME! Worth every minute! Best way ever to see the city, canals if only in Panama for a short period.
Couldn't ask for a better tour guide! Kevin hails from Boston, MA, USA and has been living in Panama City for over a decade. Great insights at every stop as you're seeing Panama City through the eyes of a non-native but someone who absolutely loves this city. He really knows the tour guide business and gave us many tips along the way to avoid crowds. For example, he made sure we were at the Miraflores Locks just as soon as the observation building opened to keep us from being swallowed up by the inevitable crowds. Kevin drove our small van and kept us informed and entertained the entire day. It was a great experience!! You won't go wrong if you book with him!
Excellent tour and guide
Saw what I wanted. Keith was great.