- Panama City sightseeing tour with a combination of driving and walking
- Watch the Miraflores Locks in action on the Panama Canal
- Look for local wildlife and admire the panoramic views of the city from Ancón Hill
- Experience the Amador Causeway and take a nature walk on Punta Culebra
- See the historical landmarks of World Heritage-listed Casco Viejo on a 1.5-hour walking tour
- Learn all about the city from your knowledgeable insider guide
- Small-group tour limited to 9 provides a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
It was fantastic. I am so happy I booked this.
Perfect for getting to know Panama, especially if your time is short. Very knowledgeable guide, who spoke great English.
We had a tour of all the classic sites of Panama: old Canal administration building, Miraflores locks, Casco Viejo and all the sights therein. AND even though Antón was closed, he came up with a backup plan instantly, which more than sufficed.
We had lunch at a great restaurant, Casa Blanca, and he dropped us at our hotel, having to sit through traffic all the way, but not minding.
Great tour, would recommend!
An excellent day out with an extremely knowlegable and entertaining guide. Kevin was able to give us an insider's perspective on life in Panama and get us around to all the key locations in great time. His familiarity with the people and processes meant we got the best opportunities and were always at the front of the queue. I had so much fun and learned a lot at the same time. I highly recommend this tour.
It was a great intro to Panama City. We are considering a relocation and Jeff provided a lot of historical knowledge plus his own experiences as a transplant. We will be booking more tours as we return. Thank you to all involved
Great tour Jeff was very knowledgeable and gave a Lott of information that we did not know.
Tour guide was fantastic. Kevin got us to the locks early so that we could get a great spot on the 4th floor to see the ships go through the locks. Great spot for lunch. Very informative. Couldn't have asked for the tour to be any better.
small group and Kevin was very knowledgable.
Kevin was fun, knowledgeable, and kept the tour moving. We felt it was a great overview of the city. Well done. We highly recommend this tour and company.
Nice trip around the city to know Panama.