- Day trip to Soberania National Park from Panama City
- Explore the park with your expert guide and admire the lush natural scenery
- See hundreds of species of birds, including toucans and hummingbirds, as well as other animals
- Hike to Agua Salud River and enjoy a refreshing swim beneath a waterfall
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
After pickup from your downtown Panama City hotel, head northwest approximately 20 minutes to Soberania National Park. As you walk through the lush tropical vegetation, keep an eye out for native wildlife. Pipeline Road, located within the park, is known for its excellent bird watching. As you make your way along the trail, stop and take breaks as your guide points out different birds, including toucans, as well as other animals, such as sloths and howler monkeys.
Learn about typical plants from your guide as you walk along one of the park’s many scenic hiking trails. Then, head toward Agua Salud River, where you'll admire gorgeous views of a large waterfall. Relax on the nearby rocks or take a dip in the refreshing water before being transported back to Panama City.