- Panama City food and drinks tour in the Casco Viejo district
- Visit five food and drink establishments with a local guide, who will give you all the inside info about each place
- Sip some of the world’s most expensive coffee, savor a piece of organic chocolate and sample four craft beers
- Discover the deliciousness of fresh ceviche, and enjoy a rum cocktail on a rooftop bar during sunset
- Everything you eat and drink is grown, produced or brewed in Panama!
- See historical landmarks like Metropolitan Cathedral in Casco Viejo, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people provides a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
We had a super experience and love the guides at Barefoot Panama. Great to learn about the city from locals.Highly recommend.
Kevin is a great, loquacious guide. Loved the old city and the food tour!
Definitely a must do. The tour guide, Kevin in knowledgeable and engaging. The pace of the evening is perfect for conversation and the opportunity to soak in the skyline of beautiful Panama City. The ceviche was the best and the marketplace fascinating. We did this tour at the end of our trip and it was a great way to bid farewell to Panama for now.
We had a fantastic time on the city food tour! We learned so much about the Casco Viejo neighborhood. Russ was our awesome tour guide and gave us some great recommendations of places to visit and restaurants to eat! We highly recommend this tour!
My girlfriend and I had a wonderful time on our walking tour. The spots were all top notch and, even after returning home, we're still talking about all of the fun we had. Thanks again!
Loved this tour and cannot recommend it highly enough. It was informative, fun, different to usual tours and the tour guide was engaging and went well and truely above what was required to make sure each person on the tour enjoyed themselves.
Wonderful short tour. Perfect end to our day. Our guide Russ was energetic, informative and very knowledgeable. Great food.
We were quite lucky and the only ones on the trip. Gonzo our guide was a Panamanian who explained us all the details and we had a lot of fun drinking, beer, rum, coffee and having dinner at the fish market. We can really recommend the tour. After the good experience we booked the monkey tour two days later which is also a must!
This was a great introduction to Casco Viejo and Panama City. It had just the right amount of walking versus eating and drinking. It was also nice to have all the food and drink included and taken care of so it is well worth the price. We enjoyed chatting with our guide, Ross, who had great info to share as well as the others participating in the tour.
Excellent trip with great food and drinks. Our tour guide was attentive.