- Panama City food and drinks tour in the Casco Viejo district
- Visit five food and drink establishments with a local guide, who will give you all the inside info about each place
- Sip some of the world’s most expensive coffee, savor a piece of organic chocolate and sample four craft beers
- Discover the deliciousness of fresh ceviche, and enjoy a rum cocktail on a rooftop bar during sunset
- Everything you eat and drink is grown, produced or brewed in Panama!
- See historical landmarks like Metropolitan Cathedral in Casco Viejo, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people provides a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Unido cafe was fantastic! Be early and buy a frape. The white chocolate one...Totally amazing! Beer was great, comparable to micro brews in states. Ceviche was amazing and rooftop drink was yummy (DJ played good music) . Nicole,our guide, was great! She even hugged us when we left at end of tour.
Nicole was just excellent. Her knowledge and outgoing personality made our tour completely enjoyable.
Fun walking tour in the old town. There were only two of us on the tour, so it was very personal. The guide was new to the company, so had to refer to her notes quite a bit, but we found her knowledgeable and charming. We also enjoyed all the stops on the tour
We had a lot of fun on this tour and enjoyed meeting other people and hearing their travel experiences. Ross took us to places we wouldn't have known about from our guide books and was very knowledgeable about Old City and chocolate, coffee beer, fish, nightlife and Panama. Alternative food and drink was offered if you didn't like a particular offering.
Unido Geisha coffee rocked! That was the start of the tour. We ventured out all around Casco Viejo and the Seafood Market to enjoy other fresh ceviche and cool beer at Rana Dorada. It was worth it!
We had a super experience and love the guides at Barefoot Panama. Great to learn about the city from locals.Highly recommend.
Kevin is a great, loquacious guide. Loved the old city and the food tour!
Definitely a must do. The tour guide, Kevin in knowledgeable and engaging. The pace of the evening is perfect for conversation and the opportunity to soak in the skyline of beautiful Panama City. The ceviche was the best and the marketplace fascinating. We did this tour at the end of our trip and it was a great way to bid farewell to Panama for now.
We had a fantastic time on the city food tour! We learned so much about the Casco Viejo neighborhood. Russ was our awesome tour guide and gave us some great recommendations of places to visit and restaurants to eat! We highly recommend this tour!
My girlfriend and I had a wonderful time on our walking tour. The spots were all top notch and, even after returning home, we're still talking about all of the fun we had. Thanks again!