- 2-day Normandy and Brittany highlights tour from Paris
- Take walking tours of the historic towns of Rouen and Honfleur
- Visit Normandy's infamous D-Day landing beaches and the American Cemetery while hearing stories about WWII
- Explore the unique walled port city of Saint-Malo
- Tour the iconic abbey of Mont St-Michel, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Overnight accommodation in Caen and meals are included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
While Paris has got so much history itself, there is so much more to see when you get out of the city! Seeing the beaches of the D-Day landings is a real eye-opener and the stories are very moving. The small towns you stop at on the way also offer a typically French experience.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Great tour, well organized! Comfortable lodging overnight. Plenty of free time to see the places we visited, most importantly in Mt. St. Michel.
Normandy, Saint Malo and Mont St. Michel each evoked different emotions, but were all wonderful places to experience. While on the tour, we discovered that current improvements would restore sea water around St. Michel next year. If I had known this earlier, I probably would have waited to visit this site.