- 2-day Normandy and Brittany highlights tour from Paris
- Take walking tours of the historic towns of Rouen and Honfleur
- Visit Normandy's infamous D-Day landing beaches and the American Cemetery while hearing stories about WWII
- Explore the unique walled port city of Saint-Malo
- Tour the iconic abbey of Mont St-Michel, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Overnight accommodation in Caen and meals are included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
While Paris has got so much history itself, there is so much more to see when you get out of the city! Seeing the beaches of the D-Day landings is a real eye-opener and the stories are very moving. The small towns you stop at on the way also offer a typically French experience.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The tour was wonderful and the guide was very professional. I would have liked at least another hour or two in Normandy. You are on the bus for some time when travelling from Paris. It would be better to stay closer to St. Malo and get up an hour later, than to stop for the evening in Caen and have to leave by 7:45 a.m. the second morning. Mont St. Michel is extremely crowded - beware. All of the stops were amazing!
Excellent tour. Highly recommended. Nice overnight accomodation.