- 3-day Normandy, St Malo, Mont St-Michel and châteaux tour from Paris
- Visit three very different regions of France over three days
- Explore Rouen’s medieval Old Town with your guide
- Discover the charming seaside town of Honfleur
- See the D-Day landing beaches of Omaha
- Visit the American Cemetery of Saint-Laurent and Arromanches
- Enjoy a guided visit of St Malo and the UNESCO World Heritage site of Mont Saint-Michel
- Visit the famous French châteaux of Langeais and Chambord
- Two nights' accommodation and meals included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Salmon salad
- Roast turkey, green beans and Provençal tomatoes
- Iced nougat and berry coulis
Travellers ; a family of 5, children aged 11, 15 and 17.
Booking: as usual, booking with Viator is easy as well as the communication with them, when need.
Tour: mainly historical and cultural but also very nice sightseeing for people not into history.
Hotels: 1. Novotel Caen: a tired hotel in a desolate area, good enough for a 1 night stay, just to sleep.Nice staff.I've read good reviews about the food there, but in our case, you could see dinners having nice food while tour groups were all served " something" without beeing given an option (many plates were barely touched). Even airlines in economy seats give you an option !.
2. Mercure Gare...: Nice hotel, the dinner was in a restaurant outside the hotel, also no menu options but this time food was good. PLEASE Viator, negociate dinner options.
Tour guide: Ours was Mr. Carlos Martinez, a knowlegeable and very sympathetic guy who added humour to every visit.
Transport: Very comfortable coach. Some stretches of road could be very long, but one could easily nap (much needed)
The experience: it was a very nice and enjoyable tour for every member of our family.Everything was timely and very well organised.
TOTALLY WORTH IT.
One warning: the beaches of Normandy were rather rushed, so make sure you explore that region FAST. Don't spend too much time looking at the grave sites.