- 3-day Normandy, St Malo, Mont St-Michel and châteaux tour from Paris
- Visit three very different regions of France over three days
- Explore Rouen’s medieval Old Town with your guide
- Discover the charming seaside town of Honfleur
- See the D-Day landing beaches of Omaha
- Visit the American Cemetery of Saint-Laurent and Arromanches
- Enjoy a guided visit of St Malo and the UNESCO World Heritage site of Mont Saint-Michel
- Visit the famous French châteaux of Langeais and Chambord
- Two nights' accommodation and meals included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Salmon salad
- Roast turkey, green beans and Provençal tomatoes
- Iced nougat and berry coulis
I can't rate this highly enough! The tour was very well organized from the informative guides to the hotel accommodations to the meals. Everything was punctual and professional. The blend of sites was amazing. We felt we had learned and seen so much in those 3 days!
Travellers ; a family of 5, children aged 11, 15 and 17.
Booking: as usual, booking with Viator is easy as well as the communication with them, when need.
Tour: mainly historical and cultural but also very nice sightseeing for people not into history.
Hotels: 1. Novotel Caen: a tired hotel in a desolate area, good enough for a 1 night stay, just to sleep.Nice staff.I've read good reviews about the food there, but in our case, you could see dinners having nice food while tour groups were all served " something" without beeing given an option (many plates were barely touched). Even airlines in economy seats give you an option !.
2. Mercure Gare...: Nice hotel, the dinner was in a restaurant outside the hotel, also no menu options but this time food was good. PLEASE Viator, negociate dinner options.
Tour guide: Ours was Mr. Carlos Martinez, a knowlegeable and very sympathetic guy who added humour to every visit.
Transport: Very comfortable coach. Some stretches of road could be very long, but one could easily nap (much needed)
The experience: it was a very nice and enjoyable tour for every member of our family.Everything was timely and very well organised.