- 4-day tour to Normandy, Saint-Malo, Mont Saint-Michel and France’s châteaux country
- Discover three different regions of France in four days
- Tour Rouen’s medieval Old Town with your guide
- Relax in the delightful seaside town of Honfleur
- Visit Omaha Beach on the Normandy coast, site of the World War II Normandy landings
- Discover Saint-Malo and the UNESCO World Heritage site of Mont Saint-Michel
- 3-star accommodation and most meals included
- Visit famous French châteaux such as Cheverny, Chambord and the Château du Clos Lucé, official residence of Leonardo da Vinci in the world renowned Loire Valley
Recent Photos of This Tour
- ChambordPhoto by: Kevin F
- ChenonceauPhoto by: Kevin F
- VillandryPhoto by: Kevin F
- AmboisePhoto by: Kevin F
- LangeaisPhoto by: Kevin F
- SaumurPhoto by: Kevin F
- Mont St. MichelPhoto by: Kevin F
- American CemetaryPhoto by: Kevin F
- HonfleurPhoto by: Kevin F
- RouenPhoto by: Kevin F
- St MahloPhoto by: Gai R
Australia, 10 2009
- St Mahlo seafoodPhoto by: Gai R
Australia, 10 2009
- Villandry gardenPhoto by: Gai R
Australia, 10 2009
What You Can Expect
With your knowledgeable guide, spend Day 1 along the Normandy coast, visiting Rouen, Honfleur and Omaha Beach. Day 2 takes you to the walled city of St-Malo and then Mont St-Michel, a UNESCO-listed site famous for its unique perch on a small rocky island. Days 3 and 4 are reserved for the dreamy castles of the Loire Valley, including Château de Langeais, Château du Clos Lucé, Château de Chambord and Château de Chenonceau.
- Salmon Salad
- Roast turkey, green beans and tomato Provencal
- Iced Nougat and berry coulis
I really enjoyed my time on this tour. We did so much that the 4 days felt like two weeks! The highlight for me was Mt. Saint Michel, a must go place in France.
Veronique did a great job guiding this tour in several languages, the cities were beautiful and the experience was unforgettable
Very comprehensive tour, like it except one of English and Italian tour guide is very rude. She screamed to the other visitors who were bit loud at the site, and if you were bit late for bus, she blamed and pointed finger to you.
Very good trip.
Janet D Australia
Excellent tour. Efficiently covers a lot of countryside and you are escorted by very knowledgeable and professional guides. Great accommodation. Loved Normandy, Brittany and the Loire Valley. We had a great group - highly recommended.
This trip is an excellent way to see a lot of France in only a few days. The tour is a large group, and covered in multiple languages, but the guides (Adrian and Carlos) did an outstanding job of accommodating everyone. The bus and hotels were comfortable. Plenty of time in most of the sites, but I would have liked more time at Mont St. Michel and Chambord. The tour is a very good value for everything that is included.
Bernard H New Zealand
Well worth it. Very much enjoyed. Guides were full of knowledge. Would recommend.
Gai R Australia
The tour itself was great. Every stop is a place you could spend hours/days.
That said, our guide, Adrian, was less than helpful. Didn't make much of an effort to answer questions repeated himself a LOT and unnecessarily at times seemed like talking about wherever we were was a chore for him - something he just needed to get through as quickly as possible so he skipped around and rushed us.
Excellent itinerary and guides. Everything run very well and the hotels were very good as well. My only issue was the food that did not offer any alternatives of main course unless you stated you didn't eat a specific item like fish. I have been in several excursions and always had 2 options choice