- Eiffel Tower dinner and Crazy Horse cabaret with private transport
- Savor a gourmet meal at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant, winner of TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence
- Take in sweeping views of Paris as you dine on the Eiffel Tower’s first floor
- Enjoy sultry Parisian cabaret entertainment at the legendary Crazy Horse
- Sip Champagne as you watch one of the most avant-garde cabarets in Paris, a truly stunning spectacle!
What You Can Expect
- Smoked salmon, fennel shavings with olive oil and taramsalata cream
- Lightly spiced prawns, avocado and fruit tartare, passion fruit vinaigrette
- Semi-cooked duck foie gras, beetroot marmalade and nut bread
- Pan-fried salmon steak with creamy parmesan leeks and thinly sliced olives
- Roast guinea fowl with herbs and crushed potatoes
- Roast leg of lamb and celeriac with mascarpone and chervil and traditional gravy
- Jerusalem artichokes with sweet chestnuts
- Profiteroles with vanilla ice cream and a hot chocolate sauce
- Mont Blanc dessert with candied chestnuts and custard
- Crispy Eiffel dessert with Gunaja chocolate, a brownie biscuit and creamy Jivara chocolate
Our driver was pleasant and punctual and took photos for us and the car was lovely. On arrival at the Eiffel Tower the redemption instructions for our tickets were non existent and we spent half an hour wandering from kiosk to various queue's trying to find out where we had to go. It would have helped if the driver had been able to direct us, but he just dropped us off and left. Once up the tower the restaurant was still closed and we had to hang around for a further half hour. The Eiffel Tower and meal were lovely, fab views and decent service. Drinks are not included apart from one glass of champagne so be prepared for a bill on leaving. Driver was in agreed place to take us to The Crazy Horse and the show was lovely, very slick. The half bottle of champagne that we each received was undrinkable and took cheap plonk to a whole new level. We also could not even buy an alternative as the bar was closed.
Our driver collected us on time and returned us to our hotel. This evening was an anniversary treat for myself and my husband and was really pushing the boat out. Although we had a nice time I think this trip is absurdly overpriced and if you break it down you could do it for half of the £800 plus pounds that it cost.
Have to say came home feeling we had been ripped off, and that for the money we spent the evening should have been far better organised by the company.