Get ready for a night of Parisian cabaret entertainment following an elegant dinner overlooking the shimmering City of Light. After hotel pickup by your private driver, you’re whisked away to the Eiffel Tower where you’ll ride the elevator up to 58 Tour Eiffel, located on the first floor.
At the award-winning restaurant you’re greeted with a glass of Champagne and escorted to your table for a 3-course meal (sample menu below). As you dine, savor gourmet dishes along with views overlooking Montmartre, Montparnasse Tower, Les Invalides and the Champ de Mars.
Afterward, your private chauffeur drives you to Le Crazy Horse de Paris, a legendary venue located near the Champs-Elysées. Enjoy a half-bottle of Champagne and be captivated while classically trained female dancers take the Crazy Horse stage and exalt the French ideal of beauty at one of the most avant-garde cabarets in Paris.
Directed by the renowned French choreographer Philippe Decouflé, the sultry theatrical performance of Désirs is a sophisticated and tasteful take on the classic striptease, enhanced by sensual music and lighting effects that create a silhouette effect of the exquisite female form. The 14 acts are imagined by artistic director Ali Mahdavi, with collaboration by prestigious designer Christian Louboutin and photographer David Lynch.
At the end of the show, your driver will chauffeur you back to your hotel.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required. Due to the provocative nature of this show, the minimum age is 16.
Starters (choose one)
- Smoked salmon, fennel shavings with olive oil and taramsalata cream
- Lightly spiced prawns, avocado and fruit tartare, passion fruit vinaigrette
- Semi-cooked duck foie gras, beetroot marmalade and nut bread
Main course (choose one)
- Pan-fried salmon steak with creamy parmesan leeks and thinly sliced olives
- Roast guinea fowl with herbs and crushed potatoes
- Roast leg of lamb and celeriac with mascarpone and chervil and traditional gravy
- Jerusalem artichokes with sweet chestnuts
Dessert (choose one)
- Profiteroles with vanilla ice cream and a hot chocolate sauce
- Mont Blanc dessert with candied chestnuts and custard
- Crispy Eiffel dessert with Gunaja chocolate, a brownie biscuit and creamy Jivara chocolate
Glass of Champagne
*Additional drinks are available for purchase; menu subject to change without notice