- ANZAC Day tour from Paris to Villers-Bretonneux
- Attend the ANZAC Day Dawn Service to commemorate Australian and New Zealander soldiers during WWI
- Explore the major WWI sites of Somme, an area of France that saw many bloody battles
- See where the Battle of Pozières took place
- Visit the Lochnagar Crater, Adelaide Cemetery, Thiepval Memorial and Franco-Australian Museum
- Learn about Australia’s role in WWI from your knowledgeable guide
What You Can Expect
Well worth the early start and a full day worth of activities. The tour guide Bertrand was very knowledgeable and had a fantastic sense of humour. The day itself was quite emotional and filled with fantastic stories, sights and plenty of dr8ving.
Great tour, very informative, hosts great, weather let us down, although can appreciate what it was like in 1915. A bit of a wait for buses to pick us up after the ceremony.