- Exclusive after-hours tour of the Opera Garnier in Paris
- Explore the opera house’s magnificent interior without the crowds
- Admire opulent chandeliers, paintings and mirrors in the Grand Foyer and Members' Rotunda
- Visit the lavish 2,000-seat auditorium, making this one of Europe's largest opera houses
- Hear about famous operas that have played here, like La Traviata, as well as the inspiration for The Phantom of the Opera
Recent Photos of This Tour
- May 2, 2015Photo by: Svetlana Y
- The Grand StaircasePhoto by: Kimi E
- RehearsalPhoto by: Pete
USA, 09 2014
- Ceiling medallionPhoto by: Carrie M
- Inside the Opera Pic 5Photo by: Nidale T
- Inside the Opera Pic 4Photo by: Nidale T
- Inside the Opera Pic 3Photo by: Nidale T
- Inside the Opera Pic 2Photo by: Nidale T
- Inside the OperaPhoto by: Nidale T
- Palais GarnierPhoto by: Rachel
- Me inside Palais GarnierPhoto by: Rachel
- Gorgeous interior of Palais ...Photo by: Rachel
- Staircases in Palais GarnierPhoto by: Rachel
- The Phantom of the Opera's boxPhoto by: Rachel
- Admiring the decor in Palais ...Photo by: Rachel
- Take a seat in the Palais ...Photo by: Rachel
- The chandelier in Palais ...Photo by: Rachel
- Amazing architecture in ...Photo by: Rachel
What You Can Expect
Love every single minute of it! Must see if you are a Phantom of the opera fa
We really enjoyed our tour. The building was amazing and our guide did a grest job.
Great tour !!!
Faizan Hassan United States of ...
An absolutely stunning building. Our tour group was about 16 people however the tour guide really knew her stuff and got into a lot of details about the history of the building, architecture, use, etc.
Amazing building, well worth the visit.
Our guide was fantastic! She was really informative and didn't make it feel like we were rushed. Was a great way to see the opera house and here it's history without mobs of people.
The after-hours tour is limited and sells out quickly. It was great to have the place to ourselves and a few other groups. The guides kept the groups separate so we felt as if we were the only ones there. As warned in the brochure, the theatre itself may be closed due to rehearsals. This was our situation. I was disappointed but we were able to go into a private box and watch a bit of the rehearsal. As a fan of Phantom of the Opera it was fun to see the Phantom's box which has an honorary plaque. Book ahead since the tours are limited.
Brilliant architecture. After many trips to Paris, I wanted to see something different and it was a treat. We were lucky and were able to sit in the seats as well while a few of the orchestra were warming up which doesn't usually happen. I enjoyed this tour better than Versailles.
Whatever else you do in Paris, fit this tour in! Truly breathtaking. Our guide was lovely and incredibly knowledgable. I loved how the architecture ensured that 'nobles' were seen as they 'paraded' at the opera. Suggest that guide uses audio thingey for larger groups as sometimes was hard to hear.