- Exclusive after-hours tour of the Opera Garnier in Paris
- Explore the opera house’s magnificent interior without the crowds
- Admire opulent chandeliers, paintings and mirrors in the Grand Foyer and Members' Rotunda
- Visit the lavish 2,000-seat auditorium, making this one of Europe's largest opera houses
- Hear about famous operas that have played here, like La Traviata, as well as the inspiration for The Phantom of the Opera
Recent Photos of This Tour
- May 2, 2015Photo by: Svetlana Y
- The Grand StaircasePhoto by: Kimi E
- RehearsalPhoto by: Pete
USA, 09 2014
- Ceiling medallionPhoto by: Carrie M
- Inside the Opera Pic 5Photo by: Nidale T
- Inside the Opera Pic 4Photo by: Nidale T
- Inside the Opera Pic 3Photo by: Nidale T
- Inside the Opera Pic 2Photo by: Nidale T
- Inside the OperaPhoto by: Nidale T
- Palais GarnierPhoto by: Rachel
- Me inside Palais GarnierPhoto by: Rachel
- Gorgeous interior of Palais ...Photo by: Rachel
- Staircases in Palais GarnierPhoto by: Rachel
- The Phantom of the Opera's boxPhoto by: Rachel
- Admiring the decor in Palais ...Photo by: Rachel
- Take a seat in the Palais ...Photo by: Rachel
- The chandelier in Palais ...Photo by: Rachel
- Amazing architecture in ...Photo by: Rachel
What You Can Expect
Our tour guide Christine was highly knowledgeable and had excellent English language skills. We did not feel rushed in any of the places and although there were a lot of people for various tours we were broken into smaller groups and they managed the tour so you never really saw any of the other groups. The building itself is quite impressive. We say many things in Paris, and this is a MUST SEE attraction and tour.
Excellent tour, amazing opera house with stunning rooms etc
very entertaining guide Rita from Cultival.fr _ thanks for your funny way of giving us an insight to the history of this building learnt and saw a lot, really worth the visit
Loved this tour.....what a building....And the history of the period.
This tour is a must for any music fans visiting Paris.
Tour was amazing with interesting stories about the architecture and operations of the building.Well worth the time spent.
Love every single minute of it! Must see if you are a Phantom of the opera fa
We really enjoyed our tour. The building was amazing and our guide did a grest job.
Great tour !!!
Faizan Hassan United States of ...
An absolutely stunning building. Our tour group was about 16 people however the tour guide really knew her stuff and got into a lot of details about the history of the building, architecture, use, etc.
Amazing building, well worth the visit.