- 1.5-hour tour of the Arc de Triomphe in Paris
- Admire the architecture, sculptures and carvings that adorn the arch's walls
- Pay your respects to fallen French soldiers at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Walk up the spiral staircase inside the Arc de Triomphe with your guide and explore the exhibition at the top
- Stand on the Arc de Triomphe rooftop and soak up incredible views of the Champs-Élysées, Eiffel Tower and more!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Before heading inside, take a look under the main arch to see France’s Tomb of the Unknown Soldier – a plaque with a constantly burning flame that commemorates the unidentified French soldiers of World War I. Pay your respects at this sensitively designed memorial, and then enter the Arc de Triomphe to follow your guide up its internal staircase.
With some 280 spiral steps to climb, the way up is no easy feat. However, your guide will walk at a steady pace, and the panorama of Paris that greets you at the top is sure to make the climb worthwhile! Before reaching the rooftop itself, walk through the Arc de Triomphe exhibition to learn about the monument's history and of its symbolism as a war memorial.
Then, walk onto the rooftop to see the view that you’ve been waiting for. From a height of 164 feet (50 meters), look out at the 12 roads spiraling around the arch and see the sights of Paris scattered around them; gaze past the Champs-Élysées to see Place de la Concorde, Jardin des Tuileries and the Louvre, and then look south toward the Seine River to see the unmistakable silhouette of the Eiffel Tower.
After strolling around at leisure admiring the views, meet your guide and head down the descending spiral staircase to reach the bottom. Your tour then finishes outside the monument.
Another masterpiece of construction. Guide very nice but a little weak in language skills and organization.
Very good, the guide was very informative, views were amazing, well worth the minimal extra cost above ticket entry price (and no waiting in que either)