- Combined small group tour focusing on Vincent van Gogh's final days in Auvers sur Oise and Claude Monet's home and gardens at Giverny
- Lunch with drinks at the Moulin de Fourges
- Walk through Monet's inspirational garden and home
- Commentary from your expert guide-interpreter
- Smaller number of tour members ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of this Tour
Visit the Musée des Impressionnismes Giverny. Artists traveled to Giverny to meet Claude Monet and draw inspiration from his impressionist techniques. Next, enjoy lunch at the Moulin de Fourges before arriving at Auvers sur Oise.The final stop on your artists' tour before returning to Paris is a visit to Auvers sur Oise, where Vincent van Gogh painted his last works before his death here in 1890.
Reviewed by Sandra F, Australia, May 2013
Loved the trip. Giverney was beautiful but walking through the field at Auvers sur Oise to van Gogh's grave was just so moving. The guide was excellent and there was just the right amount of 'guiding' and free time. I took my sister who was ambivalent about going and it was the highlight of her trip.
Reviewed by Valerie A, April 2013
It was lovely. I would have liked more guiding at Giverny. That was why we signed up. The guide was great and very flexible. A 3rd friend booked the same trip separately and was assigned to another van. They were able to switch our itinerary to meet her at Giverny