- Combined small group tour focusing on Vincent van Gogh's final days in Auvers sur Oise and Claude Monet's home and gardens at Giverny
- Lunch with drinks at the Moulin de Fourges
- Walk through Monet's inspirational garden and home
- Commentary from your expert guide-interpreter
- Smaller number of tour members ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Visit the Musée des Impressionnismes Giverny. Artists traveled to Giverny to meet Claude Monet and draw inspiration from his impressionist techniques. Next, enjoy lunch at the Moulin de Fourges before arriving at Auvers sur Oise.The final stop on your artists' tour before returning to Paris is a visit to Auvers sur Oise, where Vincent van Gogh painted his last works before his death here in 1890.
Great day tour to see the countryside in France. Excellent tour guide.
Auvers sur oise and van gogh's life history is all very touching. The information shared by the guide is nice. The lunch is in a very beautiful location by a river with a little water mill. Monet's garden is undescribably beautiful. A must go!!!