- Combined small group tour focusing on Vincent van Gogh's final days in Auvers sur Oise and Claude Monet's home and gardens at Giverny
- Lunch with drinks at the Moulin de Fourges
- Walk through Monet's inspirational garden and home
- Commentary from your expert guide-interpreter
- Smaller number of tour members ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- An old millPhoto by: Gillian W
- Vincent and Theo together for ...Photo by: Gillian W
- Auvers sur Oise cemeteryPhoto by: Susan U
Australia, 08 2012
- Graves of Vincent and ...Photo by: Susan U
Australia, 08 2012
- Monet's water gardenPhoto by: DMarie
- Van Gogh's gravePhoto by: Anonymous
- Auvers sur OisePhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
Visit the Musée des Impressionnismes Giverny. Artists traveled to Giverny to meet Claude Monet and draw inspiration from his impressionist techniques. Next, enjoy lunch at the Moulin de Fourges before arriving at Auvers sur Oise.The final stop on your artists' tour before returning to Paris is a visit to Auvers sur Oise, where Vincent van Gogh painted his last works before his death here in 1890.
Our guide -- Fred --- was great. This tour would be good with anyone but he made it great. Recommended.
Amazing. Our guide, Fred, was awesome.
Beautiful day with some rain.
We have visited Paris previously, but this time travelling with our granddaughter a keen art enthusiast so this day trip was perfect! Very well organised day, excellent guide, lovely lunch.
Totally relaxing and wonderful way to spend a day. Timing was great, the guide was fantastic, and the nature was wonderful after three weeks in NYC and Paris. So nice to relax and not have to make any decisions!
We had a wonderful trip to Giverny with our guide Fred on Saturday, September 26- he was personable, funny and very knowledgeable - their were eight of us on the trip and it was a very congenial group - Fortunately it was a day of beautiful weather - but the gardens would be beautiful at any time - I was traveling with a friend who spoke french and she enjoyed talking with our guide Fred - it really was a great day and I would highly recommend as a day trip from Paris!!!
Monet's garden was absolutely beautiful, a riot of colour with masses of flowers and greenery! We had a great day with Ricardo entertaining us along the way. The lunch at the mill was very high quality and very pleasant company. Lastly, we had a sunny afternoon in Auvers Sur Oise where we felt immersed in the world of Vincent Van Gogh. My favourite day of my whole holiday!
Our trip was perfect. Fred was a wonderful tour guide. Thank you Fred! We would do it again in a New York minute.
An amazing experience even on a rainy day. Our guide, David, was informative and a joy to be with. I highly recommend this tour.
Outstanding! Herbert , our driver/guide was fantastic. The lunch out in the garden at the Moulin was so special.
Many thanks. SO very glad I booked this trip! 5 star