- Combined small group tour focusing on Vincent van Gogh's final days in Auvers sur Oise and Claude Monet's home and gardens at Giverny
- Lunch with drinks at the Moulin de Fourges
- Walk through Monet's inspirational garden and home
- Commentary from your expert guide-interpreter
- Smaller number of tour members ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Visit the Musée des Impressionnismes Giverny. Artists traveled to Giverny to meet Claude Monet and draw inspiration from his impressionist techniques. Next, enjoy lunch at the Moulin de Fourges before arriving at Auvers sur Oise.The final stop on your artists' tour before returning to Paris is a visit to Auvers sur Oise, where Vincent van Gogh painted his last works before his death here in 1890.
My wife and I enjoyed the tour and were impressed by the professional and efficient service provided by the
The gardens were spectacular. The weather unfortunately did not corporate but this was beyond anyone's control.
We will certainly consider using Viator again.
Cannot find a flaw. The tour guide was personable, knowledgeable, skillfully switched among three languages, the food at lunch was wonderful and of course, both Giverny and Auvers sur L'Oise terrific. The slide show at Auvers was beautifully done and the special exhibit at the museum at Giverny was gorgeous.