- 4-hour Seine River evening dinner cruise in Paris
- Enjoy a 4-course dinner as you cruise along the river
- Take in panoramic views of top city attractions such as Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre and Place de la Concorde
- Listen to live music on board as you dine
- Choose from a range of seating and menu options
Recent Photos of This Tour
40th Wedding AnniversaryPhoto by: KENNETH S
USA, 07 2010
Dinner cruisePhoto by: Jeffrey T C
Australia, 08 2009
Dinner cruise on the Seine ...Photo by: Gladys R
Paris and quot;By night and ...Photo by: Geir K
Bryllupsmiddag på SeinenPhoto by: Geir K
Notre Dame Blick vom bateaux ...Photo by: Gabriele P
Dino auf der Seine in der ...Photo by: Gabriele P
Eiffel Tower in the RainPhoto by: Janice H
1767Photo by: Sharee C
DSC00147Photo by: Internationally Known
318894_10150270227283315_73315 ...Photo by: Wade B
United Kingdom, 09 2011
Bateaux Parisiens Dinner ...Photo by: Diane L
Eiffel Tower on Seine CruisePhoto by: Elaine H
A little candle lightPhoto by: Fraser G
Canada, 06 2010
Teresa and Arne 22/10-09Photo by: Maria Teresa A
Norway, 10 2009
Tripping the light fantastic !Photo by: Jeffrey T C
Australia, 08 2009
What You Can Expect
Begin your Seine River cruise with an early evening pickup from your Paris hotel. Head to the bank of the river — beneath the city’s famous Eiffel Tower — hop aboard your boat and head out onto the gentle waves.
Leave the Eiffel Tower behind you and cruise along the Seine River’s left bank. With the bright city lights dancing and shimmering across the water, take in panoramic views of top city attractions such as Notre Dame Cathedral, the Musée d'Orsay, the Louvre and Place de la Concorde. Turn around at Île Saint-Louis and head back to your starting point, this time taking in the views from the right bank of the river.
Choose from three different seating plans for your cruise, depending on your group size and location preferences. The ‘service etoile’ is for groups of six to eight people and the tables are in the center of the boat. Upon arrival, you'll be served an apéritif and snacks along with wine, mineral water and coffee. The ‘service privilege’ is for a maximum of four people, with the tables sitting close to the window. Your choice of aperitif is included, along with wine, mineral water and coffee. The ‘service premiere’ is for a maximum of eight people and the tables are at the front of the boat. On arrival at the pier, meet your hostess and enjoy priority boarding access. On board, a choice of aperitif is served with snacks, followed by a selection of wines, mineral water and coffee.
Your boat’s glass roof and panoramic windows ensure unobstructed views of the illuminated riverside sights of Paris regardless of your location on the boat.
With the waves lapping gently at the side of your boat, sit down to a fabulous 4-course dinner prepared on board by Chef Gras — an ‘Académie culinaire de France’ chef — and his team. During dinner, there's sophisticated entertainment from a singer and band as you glide along the Seine River.
After four hours on the river enjoying delicious food, live music and amazing views, disembark your boat and hop back in your vehicle for the journey back to your Paris hotel where your tour will come to an end.
- Chilled dish of marinated salmon or
- Duck foie gras with truffled condiment or
- Prawns and new vegetables, vinaigrette with coral or
- Lobster with chaud-froid cream sauce and vegetable macedoine (€5 supplement)
- Fillet of sea bass, courgette, olive, basil and acidulated jus or
- Fillet of beef with creamed morels or
- Duckling breast with figs, sweet and sour sauce or
- Grenadine of veal, chanterelles, real jus
Selection of aged cheese:
- Cheese of the day aged by our master cheese specialist 'La Ferme d’Alexandre'
Etoile or Elégance Service: instead of dessert or extra (€5)
- Chocolate entremets (chocolate dessert made by Maison Lenotre, a prestigious French chocolatier)
- Raspbery schuss (vanilla and raspberry cake made by Maison Lenotre)
- Raspberry macaroon
- Vanilla and strawberry vacherin (meringue filled with cream and fruit)
- Pastry from La Maison Lenôtre
- Blanc de Blancs kir and mini cakes, Pays d'Oc Chardonnay/Viognier PGI*, Corbières Domaine Georges Bertrand*
Mineral water and coffee (Étoile Service)
- Glass of Champagne and cheese puffs, Mâcon Villages*, Montagne Saint-Emilion Château La Chapelle*
Mineral water, coffee and sweet treats (Privilège Service)
- Glass of pink Champagne and cheese puffs, Mâcon Villages*, Saint-Estèphe Château Morin*
Glass of Champagne served with dessert. Mineral water, coffee and miniature pastries (Premier Service)
*One bottle (75cl) for four people
Please note: Vegetarian options will be available on the night.
A stunning, if expensive evening with great food, wonderfully friendly staff on board, and a perfectly clear evening in which to enjoy all the fabulous sights on the Seine from the front, glass covered section of the bateaux.
Awesome tour, planning on going back next year and doing dinner cruise again. Must see Paris at night, food was great.