- Combined dinner and scenic evening cruise down the Seine River
- Choice of seating and menu options
- Musical entertainment from a live band and singer
- Unobstructed views of Paris' illuminated monuments and bridges from a Bateaux Parisiens boat
Recent Photos of This Tour
40th Wedding AnniversaryPhoto by: KENNETH S
USA, 07 2010
Dinner cruisePhoto by: Jeffrey T C
Australia, 08 2009
Dinner cruise on the Seine ...Photo by: Gladys R
Paris and quot;By night and ...Photo by: Geir K
Bryllupsmiddag på SeinenPhoto by: Geir K
Notre Dame Blick vom bateaux ...Photo by: Gabriele P
Dino auf der Seine in der ...Photo by: Gabriele P
Eiffel Tower in the RainPhoto by: Janice H
1767Photo by: Sharee C
DSC00147Photo by: Internationally Known
318894_10150270227283315_73315 ...Photo by: Wade B
United Kingdom, 09 2011
Bateaux Parisiens Dinner ...Photo by: Diane L
Eiffel Tower on Seine CruisePhoto by: Elaine H
A little candle lightPhoto by: Fraser G
Canada, 06 2010
Teresa and Arne 22/10-09Photo by: Maria Teresa A
Norway, 10 2009
Tripping the light fantastic !Photo by: Jeffrey T C
Australia, 08 2009
What You Can Expect
Your fabulous three-course French dinner is prepared on board by Chef Gras, an Academie Culinaire de France chef, and his team. While enjoying the dishes, you'll glide down the Seine River aboard a Bateaux Parisiens boat. Bateaux Parisiens boats have a unique glass roof and panoramic windows, providing unobstructed views of the illuminated riverside sights of Paris.
The cruise departs from the Eiffel Tower and sails along the Left Bank to the illuminated Ministry of Finance building at Bercy. The cruise returns to the lights of the Eiffel Tower via the Right Bank.
There are three dinner cruise options to choose from:
Service Etoile Option:
Seating is at a table of six to eight people in the middle of the boat. The boat is entirely glassed-in, so you'll enjoy great views from the middle of the boat. Upon arrival, you'll be served a Blanc de Blancs Kir aperitif and cheese puffs along with wine, mineral water and coffee service
Service Privilege Option:
Seating is at a table of four people by the window of the boat. You are ideally located to admire the most beautiful monuments of Paris. Choice of aperitif is included along with wine, mineral water and coffee service.
Service Premier Option:
Seating is at a table at the front of the boat, perfect for taking in the views of Paris by night. On arrival at the pier, you are greeted by a hostess and given priority boarding access. On board, a choice of aperitif with cheese puffs is served, followed by a selection of Chablis and Chateau du Gazin Canon-Fronsac wines, mineral water and coffee service.Your meal is finished with delicious liqueurs.
Hotel pickup is available.
Sample Menu (subject to change at any time without notice):
Entree (choice of one):
- Chilled dish of marinated salmon or
- Duck foie gras with truffled condiment or
- Prawns and new vegetables, vinaigrette with coral or
- Lobster with chaud-froid cream sauce and vegetable macedoine (€5 supplement)
Main (choice of one):
- Fillet of sea bass, courgette, olive, basil and acidulated jus or
- Fillet of beef with creamed morels or
- Duckling breast with figs, sweet and sour sauce or
- Grenadine of veal, chanterelles, real jus
Selection of aged cheese
- Cheese of the day aged by our master cheese specialist 'La Ferme d’Alexandre'
Etoile or Elégance Service: instead of dessert or extra (€5)
- Chocolate Entremets (chocolate dessert made by Maison Lenotre, a prestigious French chocolatier)
- Raspbery Schuss (vanilla and raspberry cake made by Maison Lenotre)
- Raspberry macaroon
- Vanilla and strawberry vacherin (meringue filled with cream and fruit)
*Pastry from La Maison Lenôtre
- Blanc de Blancs kir and mini cakes, Pays d'Oc Chardonnay/Viognier PGI*, Corbières Domaine Georges Bertrand*
Mineral water and coffee (Étoile Service)
- Glass of Champagne and cheese puffs, Mâcon Villages*, Montagne Saint-Emilion Château La Chapelle*
Mineral water, coffee and sweet treats (Privilège Service)
- Glass of pink Champagne and cheese puffs, Mâcon Villages*, Saint-Estèphe Château Morin*
Glass of Champagne served with dessert. Mineral water, coffee and miniature pastries (Premier Service)
*One bottle (75cl) for four people
Please note: Vegetarian options will be available on the night.
Lovely cruise. Private table for 4. Our hotel pickup was perfect. Very good driver. I would recommend this tour towards the end of your stay in Paris.
The boat was first class, the meal and wine paring excellent and the view spectacular.