- 3-hour Seine River evening dinner cruise in Paris
- Enjoy a 3-course dinner as you cruise along the river
- Take in panoramic views of top city attractions such as Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre and Place de la Concorde
- Listen to live music on board as you dine
- Choose from a range of seating and menu options
Recent Photos of This Tour
- 40th Wedding AnniversaryPhoto by: KENNETH S
USA, 07 2010
- Dinner cruisePhoto by: Jeffrey T C
Australia, 08 2009
- Dinner cruise on the Seine ...Photo by: Gladys R
- Paris and quot;By night and ...Photo by: Geir K
- Bryllupsmiddag på SeinenPhoto by: Geir K
- Notre Dame Blick vom bateaux ...Photo by: Gabriele P
- Dino auf der Seine in der ...Photo by: Gabriele P
- Eiffel Tower in the RainPhoto by: Janice H
- 1767Photo by: Sharee C
- DSC00147Photo by: Internationally Known
- 318894_10150270227283315_73315 ...Photo by: Wade B
United Kingdom, 09 2011
- Bateaux Parisiens Dinner ...Photo by: Diane L
- Eiffel Tower on Seine CruisePhoto by: Elaine H
- A little candle lightPhoto by: Fraser G
Canada, 06 2010
- Teresa and Arne 22/10-09Photo by: Maria Teresa A
Norway, 10 2009
- Tripping the light fantastic !Photo by: Jeffrey T C
Australia, 08 2009
What You Can Expect
- Chilled dish of marinated salmon or
- Duck foie gras with truffled condiment or
- Prawns and new vegetables, vinaigrette with coral or
- Lobster with chaud-froid cream sauce and vegetable macedoine (€5 supplement)
- Fillet of sea bass, courgette, olive, basil and acidulated jus or
- Fillet of beef with creamed morels or
- Duckling breast with figs, sweet and sour sauce or
- Grenadine of veal, chanterelles, real jus
Selection of aged cheese:
- Cheese of the day aged by our master cheese specialist 'La Ferme d’Alexandre'
Etoile or Elégance Service: instead of dessert or extra (€5)
- Chocolate entremets (chocolate dessert made by Maison Lenotre, a prestigious French chocolatier)
- Raspbery schuss (vanilla and raspberry cake made by Maison Lenotre)
- Raspberry macaroon
- Vanilla and strawberry vacherin (meringue filled with cream and fruit)
- Pastry from La Maison Lenôtre
- Blanc de Blancs kir and mini cakes, Pays d'Oc Chardonnay/Viognier PGI*, Corbières Domaine Georges Bertrand*
Mineral water and coffee (Étoile Service)
- Glass of Champagne and cheese puffs, Mâcon Villages*, Montagne Saint-Emilion Château La Chapelle*
Mineral water, coffee and sweet treats (Privilège Service)
- Glass of pink Champagne and cheese puffs, Mâcon Villages*, Saint-Estèphe Château Morin*
Glass of Champagne served with dessert. Mineral water, coffee and miniature pastries (Premier Service)
*One bottle (75cl) for four people
Please note: Vegetarian options will be available on the night.
From our prompt pickup at our hotel...Our evening on the Crysyal II was amazing Our table was perfect The food was so scrumptious! Service was spot on and the cruise itself was much better than the hour-long one we had been on on a previous trip to Paris. On our return we would certainly do this again and will very happily recommend it to our travelling friends
The trip was excellent and to be recommended despite its high price
The advertised description was misleading and confusing and there was no real understanding of the offer when a query was made. The pick up arrangements were very poor. The dress code business was a joke and impossible for them to control. Fortunately it improved dramatically from the gangway onward!
Perfect. Dinner and views.
My husband and I kept oohing and awing about the food, the wine and the fabulous panorama of Paris lights. An unforgettable evening!
Most Enjoyable....the only way to see the City of Lights at night.
Food and service excellent!
We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner cruise. The ambiance, wine, food, entertainment and scenery were outstanding!
L and H Kalp
Nice way to see some Paris highlights from the water. Extremely friendly and attentive waiters and good food.
A stunning, if expensive evening with great food, wonderfully friendly staff on board, and a perfectly clear evening in which to enjoy all the fabulous sights on the Seine from the front, glass covered section of the bateaux.
Awesome tour, planning on going back next year and doing dinner cruise again. Must see Paris at night, food was great.