- Combined dinner and scenic evening cruise down the Seine River
- Three-course dinner expertly prepared by Academie Culinaire de France chef
- Choice of two options for families or couples
- Musical entertainment from a live band and singer
- Unobstructed views of Paris' illuminated monuments and bridges from a Bateaux Parisiens boat
Recent Photos of this Tour
40th Wedding AnniversaryPhoto by: KENNETH SUSA, 07 2010
Dinner cruisePhoto by: Jeffrey T CAustralia, 08 2009
Eiffel Tower in the RainPhoto by: Janice H03 2013
1767Photo by: Sharee C10 2012
DSC00147Photo by: Internationally Known06 2012
318894_10150270227283315_73315 ...Photo by: Wade BUnited Kingdom, 09 2011
Bateaux Parisiens Dinner ...Photo by: Diane L07 2011
Eiffel Tower on Seine CruisePhoto by: Elaine H03 2011
A little candle lightPhoto by: Fraser GCanada, 06 2010
Teresa and Arne 22/10-09Photo by: Maria Teresa ANorway, 10 2009
Tripping the light fantastic !Photo by: Jeffrey T CAustralia, 08 2009
Your fabulous three-course French dinner is prepared on board by Chef Gras, an Academie Culinaire de France chef, and his team. While enjoying the dishes, you'll glide down the Seine River aboard a Bateaux Parisiens boat. Bateaux Parisiens boats have a unique glass roof and panoramic windows, providing unobstructed views of the illuminated riverside sights of Paris.
The cruise departs from the Eiffel Tower and sails along the Left Bank to the illuminated Ministry of Finance building at Bercy. The cruises return to the lights of the Eiffel Tower via the Right Bank.
There are three dinner cruise options to choose from:
Service Etoile Option:
Seating is at a table of six to eight people in the middle of the boat. The boat is entirely glassed-in, so you'll enjoy great views from the middle of the boat. Upon arrival, you'll be served a Blanc de Blancs Kir aperitif and cheese puffs along with wine, mineral water and coffee service
Service Privilege Option:
Seating is at a table of six to eight people by the window of the boat. You are ideally located to admire the most beautiful monuments of Paris. Choice off aperitif is included along with wine, Mineral water and coffee Service.
Service Premier Option:
Seating is at a private table for two at the front of the boat, ideal for a romantic meal in Paris. On arrival at the pier, you are greeted by a hostess and given priority boarding access. On board, a choice of aperitif with cheese puffs is served, followed by a selection of Chablis and Chateau du Gazin Canon-Fronsac wines, mineral water and coffee service.Your intimate meal is finished with delicious liqueurs.
Hotel pickup is available.
Sample Menu (subject to change at any time without notice):
Entree (choose one):
- Shellfish soup infused with mushrooms, served with crayfish and mushrooms or
- Swordfish marinated in sesame and coriander, spiced with lemon seasoning or
- Duck Foie Gras, yellow plum and walnut chutney and port wine or
- Smoked salmon steak with spices and herbs, Sea urchin and taramasalata Brouillade or
- Scallops, shellfish juice infused with green herbs, chesnuts and lettuce
Main (choose one):
- Atlantic sea bass steak with chardonnay sauce or
- Duckling filet marinated in red wine, olive oil and pepper sauce or
- Roast beef filet, perigueux sauce flavored with black truffles or
- Broth-poached poultry breast, served with albufera sauce
- Selection of fine cheeses
Dessert (choose one):
- Matured Saint-Marcellin cheese and mised salad
- Praline and chocolate desset
- Caramelised pear, sugar tart, milk jam ice cream
- Square lemon and citrus tartlet served with orange crisps
- Mineral water, Coffee
Please note: Vegetarian options will be available on the night.
Reviewed by GARETH C, April 2013
It was a very enjoyable experience from start to finish. Our driver who picked us up was great as were the staff onboard the boat. The meal was really delicious as were the wines. It was a surprise birthday treat for my girlfriend and I was really pleased with the way it went. I had the top price package which seemed expensive when I paid for it but it was definitely worth it.
Reviewed by Linda M, March 2013
We did not actually get to cruise along the Seine because the water level was too high due to high rainfall.. We were given a voucher each for another hour cruise but unlikely to use this as we would need to go back to Paris!. However the meal was wonderful, the wine flowed and the staff could not have been nicer.We were able to watch The Eiffel Tower light up on the hour. Our driver to and from hotel was really nice and gave us a running commentary about the sights.All in all a great experience.