- Combined dinner and scenic evening cruise down the Seine River
- Choice of seating and menu options
- Musical entertainment from a live band and singer
- Unobstructed views of Paris' illuminated monuments and bridges from a Bateaux Parisiens boat
Recent Photos of this Tour
40th Wedding AnniversaryPhoto by: KENNETH S
USA, 07 2010
Dinner cruisePhoto by: Jeffrey T C
Australia, 08 2009
Dinner cruise on the Seine ...Photo by: Gladys R
Paris and quot;By night and ...Photo by: Geir K
Bryllupsmiddag på SeinenPhoto by: Geir K
Notre Dame Blick vom bateaux ...Photo by: Gabriele P
Dino auf der Seine in der ...Photo by: Gabriele P
Eiffel Tower in the RainPhoto by: Janice H
1767Photo by: Sharee C
DSC00147Photo by: Internationally Known
318894_10150270227283315_73315 ...Photo by: Wade B
United Kingdom, 09 2011
Bateaux Parisiens Dinner ...Photo by: Diane L
Eiffel Tower on Seine CruisePhoto by: Elaine H
A little candle lightPhoto by: Fraser G
Canada, 06 2010
Teresa and Arne 22/10-09Photo by: Maria Teresa A
Norway, 10 2009
Tripping the light fantastic !Photo by: Jeffrey T C
Australia, 08 2009
What You Can Expect
Your fabulous three-course French dinner is prepared on board by Chef Gras, an Academie Culinaire de France chef, and his team. While enjoying the dishes, you'll glide down the Seine River aboard a Bateaux Parisiens boat. Bateaux Parisiens boats have a unique glass roof and panoramic windows, providing unobstructed views of the illuminated riverside sights of Paris.
The cruise departs from the Eiffel Tower and sails along the Left Bank to the illuminated Ministry of Finance building at Bercy. The cruise returns to the lights of the Eiffel Tower via the Right Bank.
There are three dinner cruise options to choose from:
Service Etoile Option:
Seating is at a table of six to eight people in the middle of the boat. The boat is entirely glassed-in, so you'll enjoy great views from the middle of the boat. Upon arrival, you'll be served a Blanc de Blancs Kir aperitif and cheese puffs along with wine, mineral water and coffee service
Service Privilege Option:
Seating is at a table of four people by the window of the boat. You are ideally located to admire the most beautiful monuments of Paris. Choice of aperitif is included along with wine, mineral water and coffee service.
Service Premier Option:
Seating is at a table at the front of the boat, perfect for taking in the views of Paris by night. On arrival at the pier, you are greeted by a hostess and given priority boarding access. On board, a choice of aperitif with cheese puffs is served, followed by a selection of Chablis and Chateau du Gazin Canon-Fronsac wines, mineral water and coffee service.Your meal is finished with delicious liqueurs.
Hotel pickup is available.
Sample Menu (subject to change at any time without notice):
Entree (choose one):
- Shellfish soup infused with mushrooms, served with crayfish and mushrooms or
- Swordfish marinated in sesame and coriander, spiced with lemon seasoning or
- Duck Foie Gras, yellow plum and walnut chutney and port wine or
- Smoked salmon steak with spices and herbs, Sea urchin and taramasalata Brouillade or
- Scallops, shellfish juice infused with green herbs, chesnuts and lettuce
Main (choose one):
- Atlantic sea bass steak with chardonnay sauce or
- Duckling fillet marinated in red wine, olive oil and pepper sauce or
- Roast beef fillet, perigueux sauce flavored with black truffles or
- Broth-poached poultry breast, served with albufera sauce
- Selection of fine cheeses
Dessert (choose one):
- Matured Saint-Marcellin cheese and mixed salad
- Praline and chocolate desset
- Caramelised pear, sugar tart, milk jam ice cream
- Square lemon and citrus tartlet served with orange crisps
- Mineral water, coffee
Please note: Vegetarian options will be available on the night.
Really magical, the traverse from our hotel was exciting and hairy in that the traffic and motorbikes were buzzing around us like flies but Alex our driver was as cool as cucumber. Entrance to the Bateaux was as welcoming as we could have dreamt about and the service level superb. Champagne was immediately pressed upon us and our waiter was charming,informative and attentive throughout. Food was excellent and the views across the Seine atmospheric. As darkness fell the outlook became even better as the illuminated Eiffel tower came into view as we cruised along the river. Nothing was too much trouble and even the rain held off to allow views from the prow. Although busy. our seats were well positioned and the band was muted where we sat which was ok with my wife and I. Both cruise and Paris from the Seine are romantic memories we will treasure. The event was a gift from our children and we would thank them and the Viator organisation for a brilliant evening.
This is the second time we have done this trip, and we chose it again, in spite of the truly pricey cost of sitting at the front of the boat at a table for two, because the experience is enchanting. The food was delicious, the service impeccable, and the wine freely flowing. And we very much appreciated the ride to and from the dinner. Having an amazing meal while plying the Seine at night is a magical experience.