- Full-day trip to Versailles from Paris with an expert local guide
- Enjoy fast-track entrance to the Palace of Versailles with your skip-the-line ticket
- Tour the State Apartments and gaze in awe at the Hall of Mirrors
- Explore Versailles Gardens at leisure
- Relax over a 3-course lunch in a restaurant near the Grand Canal
- See the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Grand Trianon and the Queen’s Hamlet
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you want a complete Versailles experience, try this package that includes transport, skip-the-line admission and a three-course lunch. You get plenty of free time in the exquisite gardens and a chance to see the pink marble Grand Trianon, which isn't included in many other Versailles tours.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- main entrance to versaillesPhoto by: Helena M
- grand canalPhoto by: Helena M
- lunch along grand canalPhoto by: Helena M
- Garden along grand canalPhoto by: Helena M
- Fountain in GardenPhoto by: Helena M
- Marble CourtyardPhoto by: Helena M
- Hall of MirrorsPhoto by: Helena M
- King Louis XIVPhoto by: Shjohn76
- The Queens HamletPhoto by: Boris G
USA, 09 2015
- The Belvedere in the Petit ...Photo by: Boris G
USA, 09 2015
- Gardens of VersaillesPhoto by: Boris G
USA, 09 2015
- View of Versailles: the ...Photo by: Boris G
USA, 09 2015
- Versailles is definitely a ...Photo by: James G
- VersaillesPhoto by: Val
- The Palace of VersaillesPhoto by: Jesse M
- Marie Antoinettes villagePhoto by: STEFANIE S
- Garden with part of the ...Photo by: STEFANIE S
- The fountains in the grand ...Photo by: STEFANIE S
- Nice drawing room...Photo by: STEFANIE S
- Versailles PalacePhoto by: STEFANIE S
What You Can Expect
• Tomato and goat’s cheese salad with basil
Second Course (choice of one):
• Sirloin steak with Béarnaise sauce and creamed potatoes
• Roast salmon with butter sauce and creamed potatoes
• Seasonal fruit tart
• Tea or coffee
Great day touring with our guide Nathalie. There were only 6 on the tour so it was much more personal and the full day enabled us to see so much more. A wondefful day out and highly recommended.
Guide was very nice, Rosenna taught us a lot about the history of Versailles. Good pace, included lunch was OK. While we were visiting sights on our own, she would go back and drive the minibus to meet us at the exits, rather than having to walk back again.
Overall great tour and guide
Thank you Michelle, we had a wonderful day with you. Versailles is beautiful and our lunch was very nice.
Great tour guide. Group was small so able to ask lots of questions.
Wonderful day with our guide, Natasha. She was knowledgeable, warm and so patient.
Super lunch, plus tour of the palaces were great. havae a fabulous time.
Our hotel pick up was right on time in a spotless minivan. Our driver and guide Michelle was just fantastic.
We spent the day getting overwhelmed with her information, liveliness and friendliness. And of course with the Versailles Palace. We had a wonderful lunch, and saw more than expected. Would recommend this tour anytime. We will use this service again on our next visit. Thanks, Michelle!!
This is an excellent tour and includes everything you need for a great day out - including lunch !
We were picked up at our hotel on time and driven via 2 other hotels to pick up other guests. We then drove to Versailles and had a very informative tour of the Chateau. After an excellent lunch, we visited the Grand and the Petit Trianon and the Marie Antoinette farm.
Please be aware that there is a fair amount of walking involved !
dmwalk06 United States of ...
Our guide was Zara and she did a great job. We were able to beat the crowd getting into the Palace. She was very knowledgeable. Having a van was nice. It was just us and another couple. My wife and I would do this again. We also now feel better about using this app too.