- Full-day trip to Versailles from Paris with an expert local guide
- Enjoy fast-track entrance to the Palace of Versailles with your skip-the-line ticket
- Tour the State Apartments and gaze in awe at the Hall of Mirrors
- Explore Versailles Gardens at leisure
- Relax over a 3-course lunch in a restaurant near the Grand Canal
- See the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Grand Trianon and the Queen’s Hamlet
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you want a complete Versailles experience, try this package that includes transport, skip-the-line admission and a three-course lunch. You get plenty of free time in the exquisite gardens and a chance to see the pink marble Grand Trianon, which isn't included in many other Versailles tours.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- main entrance to versaillesPhoto by: Helena M
- grand canalPhoto by: Helena M
- lunch along grand canalPhoto by: Helena M
- Garden along grand canalPhoto by: Helena M
- Fountain in GardenPhoto by: Helena M
- Marble CourtyardPhoto by: Helena M
- Hall of MirrorsPhoto by: Helena M
- King Louis XIVPhoto by: Shjohn76
- The Queens HamletPhoto by: Boris G
USA, 09 2015
- The Belvedere in the Petit ...Photo by: Boris G
USA, 09 2015
- Gardens of VersaillesPhoto by: Boris G
USA, 09 2015
- View of Versailles: the ...Photo by: Boris G
USA, 09 2015
- Versailles is definitely a ...Photo by: James G
- VersaillesPhoto by: Val
- The Palace of VersaillesPhoto by: Jesse M
- Marie Antoinettes villagePhoto by: STEFANIE S
- Garden with part of the ...Photo by: STEFANIE S
- The fountains in the grand ...Photo by: STEFANIE S
- Nice drawing room...Photo by: STEFANIE S
- Versailles PalacePhoto by: STEFANIE S
What You Can Expect
• Tomato and goat’s cheese salad with basil
Second Course (choice of one):
• Sirloin steak with Béarnaise sauce and creamed potatoes
• Roast salmon with butter sauce and creamed potatoes
• Seasonal fruit tart
• Tea or coffee
Our tour was offered as a small group and personal experience. It was certainly that since there was a cancellation and my husband and I were the only ones on our personal tour. Our tour guide, Nabila, was wonderful and brought the beauty and amazing history of the palace, the grounds, and most of all the royalty to life! She also guided us past the larger groups and gave us the most time to enjoy the palace. She had such energy and personality herself and our ride to and from the palace was filled with added descriptions of Paris and enjoyable conversation. We had a most wonderfully enjoyable and delicious lunch in a lovely restaurant. Nabila really brought the day and the tour full circle. When asked, she recommended a restaurant that provided a fun and authentic experience for our evening dinner. My only regret is that, in our goodbyes, that I overlooked giving her an additional gratuity for her personal attention to our enjoyable day. Would love to be able to contact her- or please let her know. Also, she really knows how to navigate those Paris streets and traffic!! We would highly recommend this full day experience, especially with the included lunch. Thank you!
The tour was wonderful. November was not as crowded as in the summer according to our guide so we were able to see everything without bumping into people. The guide was an art history major who loved what he was talking about and it showed. Lots of info and plenty of time for pictures. The lunch along the grand canal was perfect for taking a break and enjoying the gardens.
Fantastic day! This tour was great. We had a lovely lunch and explored Versailles in style. Versailles was very crowded and having the tour guide was imperative to us enjoying the atmosphere.
Fantastic day out. I met some lovely people on the tour and our guide Zara was amazing. Her knowledge of the city and the Palace was extensive and we received a detailed and entertaining description of what we were seeing. The palace and the gardens were incredible. Walking along Marie Antoinette's little palace and farm was also a treat. I recommend this to everyone!
The guide Zena was awesome. She made the trip a great experience.
XKR United States of ...
We loved the fact that this was a very small group, only 6 people! Our tour guide/driver was a sparkling, knowledgeable young woman who gave us just the right balance of information and time to explore. So much better than a tour bus and a crowd of dozens being herded around.
Other than a little mix up at the beginning, this tour was amazing. Versailles is something that shouldn't be missed! The tour of Marie Antoinette's small house and the hamlet were actually our favorite part - the part that would have been missed if we would have done a half day tour. Our tour guide was excellent!
Trip was great and our tour guide was very good. Only bad thing was that I had beef at the restaurant and it was tough. I would recommend a chicken dish along with the fish.
ChasNave United States of ...
Versailles is a wonderful place...just not on the weekend or during a Paris break when you cannot stuff one more person into the place. The tour guide was wonderful...pickup and drop was well executed.
The fountain show is not worth scheduling on Sunday...see this fabulous palace during the week when you probably can breathe in the various halls.
Picked up on time, lovely informative day!