- Full-day trip to Versailles from Paris with an expert local guide
- Enjoy fast-track entrance to the Palace of Versailles with your skip-the-line ticket
- Tour the State Apartments and gaze in awe at the Hall of Mirrors
- Explore Versailles Gardens at leisure
- Relax over a 3-course lunch in a restaurant near the Grand Canal
- See the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Grand Trianon and the Queen’s Hamlet
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you want a complete Versailles experience, try this package that includes transport, skip-the-line admission and a three-course lunch. You get plenty of free time in the exquisite gardens and a chance to see the pink marble Grand Trianon, which isn't included in many other Versailles tours.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- main entrance to versaillesPhoto by: Helena M
- grand canalPhoto by: Helena M
- lunch along grand canalPhoto by: Helena M
- Garden along grand canalPhoto by: Helena M
- Fountain in GardenPhoto by: Helena M
- Marble CourtyardPhoto by: Helena M
- Hall of MirrorsPhoto by: Helena M
- King Louis XIVPhoto by: Shjohn76
- The Queens HamletPhoto by: Boris G
USA, 09 2015
- The Belvedere in the Petit ...Photo by: Boris G
USA, 09 2015
- Gardens of VersaillesPhoto by: Boris G
USA, 09 2015
- View of Versailles: the ...Photo by: Boris G
USA, 09 2015
- Versailles is definitely a ...Photo by: James G
- VersaillesPhoto by: Val
- The Palace of VersaillesPhoto by: Jesse M
- Marie Antoinettes villagePhoto by: STEFANIE S
- Garden with part of the ...Photo by: STEFANIE S
- The fountains in the grand ...Photo by: STEFANIE S
- Nice drawing room...Photo by: STEFANIE S
- Versailles PalacePhoto by: STEFANIE S
What You Can Expect
• Tomato and goat’s cheese salad with basil
Second Course (choice of one):
• Sirloin steak with Béarnaise sauce and creamed potatoes
• Roast salmon with butter sauce and creamed potatoes
• Seasonal fruit tart
• Tea or coffee
Super lunch, plus tour of the palaces were great. havae a fabulous time.
Our hotel pick up was right on time in a spotless minivan. Our driver and guide Michelle was just fantastic.
We spent the day getting overwhelmed with her information, liveliness and friendliness. And of course with the Versailles Palace. We had a wonderful lunch, and saw more than expected. Would recommend this tour anytime. We will use this service again on our next visit. Thanks, Michelle!!
This is an excellent tour and includes everything you need for a great day out - including lunch !
We were picked up at our hotel on time and driven via 2 other hotels to pick up other guests. We then drove to Versailles and had a very informative tour of the Chateau. After an excellent lunch, we visited the Grand and the Petit Trianon and the Marie Antoinette farm.
Please be aware that there is a fair amount of walking involved !
dmwalk06 United States of ...
Our guide was Zara and she did a great job. We were able to beat the crowd getting into the Palace. She was very knowledgeable. Having a van was nice. It was just us and another couple. My wife and I would do this again. We also now feel better about using this app too.
Really good day out - tour well organised. Money well spent!
Nabila was wonderful , informative and attentive , very friendly and accomodating
Our day at Versailles started out cold and drippy, but turned out fantastic. Our tour guide Michelle, was the best! She was so passionate and knowledgeable about everything, including not only Versailles, but also Paris. She made the history come alive with stories about the people who lived in Versailles, the conditions of the country, and the reasons behind the revolution. She gave us a driving tour of Paris on the way out of the city, and then coming back. She showed us many landmarks while explaining the history behind them. She was extremely knowledgeable about the palace of Versailles, the people who lived there, the gardens, and the surrounding town. She really fueled my motivation to learn more about the history of France and she gave recommendations for books to read to increase my knowledge. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone. The tour company was very well organized. When they closed the gardens, Michelle called the company to make sure we got tickets to see them. She also brought us to several areas of the palace that were not open to everyone. She seemed to know the people who worked there and to have special treatment to visit those areas. This tour exceeded my expectations. I really believe that Michelle went out of her way to make it a really special experience.
Michelle, our guide, was fantastic. She was very knowledgable and very pleasant to spend the day with. She navigated the lines and we were inside Versailles quickly and efficiently. Great value and far better than waiting in long lines. Merci!!!
Got picked up at my hotel on time. Tour was excellent. Restaurant was excellent. Our guide Nabila was excellent.
Versailles is an amazing place with lots to see. Make sure you bring you walking shoes.