Book from May 1st to June 30, 2016 and travel between May 1 and October 31, 2016 save 10% off our previously offered price on 1-Day and 2-Day tickets!
- Big Bus hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Paris
- See top Paris attractions including the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Notre-Dame Cathedral and Moulin Rouge
- Create a personalized itinerary of the sights you want to see
- Listen to informative audio commentary aboard the open-top bus
- Choose a 1-day or 2-day sightseeing bus pass
- Upgrade to enjoy a 1-hour Seine River cruise plus your Paris hop-on hop-off tour
- Redeem your voucher at any of the designated Big Bus stops
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Romance in ParisPhoto by: jordanwonghansze
- Big Bus Stand at ParisPhoto by: Deepak P
- Paris SightseeingPhoto by: Suzanne G
- Down the Champs d ElissePhoto by: David C
- Tour EiffelPhoto by: jean-marie t
- Tour EiffelPhoto by: jean-marie t
- Arc de TriomphePhoto by: jean-marie t
- le LouvrePhoto by: jean-marie t
- première escale ...Photo by: jean-marie t
- Best Italian Restaurant in ...Photo by: Deborah Y
- Historical MemorialsPhoto by: Deborah Y
- The Tower at NightPhoto by: Deborah Y
- Our HotelPhoto by: Deborah Y
- Eiffel tourPhoto by: nina
- Looking towards Arc De ...Photo by: Diane M
- Sit at the back or the front?Photo by: manx m
- Always a good thing when you ...Photo by: manx m
What You Can Expect
Your ticket is valid on two routes through Paris. There's the Classic Route, including stops at the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Champs-Elysées, Palais Garnier and Musée d’Orsay. A complete circle on this route takes about 2 hours 25 minutes. The new Montmartre Route takes in the sights of the bohemian hilltop neighborhood, including Sacré Coeur, Moulin Rouge and Musée Grevin. A complete circle on this route takes about 1 hour 15 minutes. Both routes include informative audio commentary while you see the sights.
Choose a 1-day or 2-day ticket, valid starting the first time you use it, and disembark at any of the 15 stops on the combined routes to explore further on your own. Climb aboard the next bus when you're done sightseeing on foot to continue your circuit of the city. See the Itinerary section below for a list of all the Big Bus hop-on hop-off tour stops.
Bus Tour with Cruise:Choose to upgrade your sightseeing experience by adding a wonderful 1-hour Seine River cruise to either your 1-day or 2-day bus ticket. Seeing Paris from the water offers a different vantage point on this famous city, and it makes a relaxing way to spend an hour.
Click on the 'View additional info' link below to see a map of the Classic Route's route.
- Stop 1: Eiffel Tower
- Stop 2: Champ de Mars (Avenue Joseph Bouvard)
- Stop 3: Opéra Garnier
- Stop 4: Louvre-Pyramide (Big Bus Information Centre, 11 avenue de l’Opéra)
- Stop 5: Louvre-Pont des Arts
- Stop 6: Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Stop 7: Musée d'Orsay
- Stop 8: Champs-Elysées
- Stop 9: Grand Palais
- Stop 10: Trocadéro
- Stop 1: Louvre - Big Bus Information Center (Stop 4 on Red Route)
- Stop 2: Pigalle - Moulin Rouge
- Stop 3: Sacré Coeur
- Stop 4: Gare du Nord
- Stop 5: Musée Grevin
Easy to get around and takes you to the most important areas. Never had to wait yo catch a bus.
This was a great way to get around and see the city. We hopped off and did the Arc de Triumph and the Louvre. We also spotted places we went back to explore the next week.
Great tour, convenient and worth the money. All the top sites covered on the route.
Great sites and very informative
Very easy to get this tour on and off the bus, they have headsets for you to listen about each place as well. I would definately do again.
Excellent! Them buses were a convenient way to get around the city and see the popular sites. I used the BB two days straight and tokens the river cruise, which was also lovely. I used Big Bus tours in Miami, FL and San Franscisco, CA in the US, and the level,of service and value were on par. I will definitely use BB on future trips!
very well organised and the lady driver multi-tasked as guide was excellent.
The experience was wonderful. The buses were reliable and comfortable. The best way to see Paris in one day!
Was very good to learn about the history of Paris while at the same time as getting to know paris suburban layout
What a bargain. Get two days no fuss hop on hop off to go anywhere you like. See the Louvre, Notre Dame, Moulin Rouge near Sacre Cour, the Tour Eiffel.
Plus a cruise thrown in too! Awesome.
$36.36 Save $3.63