- Big Bus hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Paris
- See top Paris attractions including the Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Create a personalized itinerary of the sights you want to see
- Listen to informative audio commentary aboard the open-top bus
- Choose a 1-day or 2-day sightseeing bus pass
- Upgrade to enjoy a 1-hour Seine River cruise plus your Paris hop-on hop-off tour
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
If you want to explore by foot, hop off at any of the 10 stops around the city. Buses depart regularly from each stop, so you can hop back on wherever, and whenever, you like. See the Itinerary for details on discounts plus a list of the Big Bus hop-on hop-off tour stops.
Ticket with Cruise:
Upgrade your 1-day or 2-day hop-on hop-off sightseeing pass with a relaxing 1-hour boat cruise along the Seine! Admire Paris’ top sights from a different perspective as you cruise smoothly along the beautiful Seine River, which snakes through the city, and pass historical landmarks including the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and Notre-Dame Cathedral.
Click on the ‘View additional info’ button below to see a map of the Paris hop-on hop-off tour route.
- Stop 1: Eiffel Tower
- Stop 2: Champ de Mars (Avenue Joseph Bouvard)
- Stop 3: Opéra Garnier
- Stop 4: Louvre-Pyramide (Big Bus Information Centre, 11 avenue de l’Opéra)
- Stop 5: Louvre-Pont des Arts
- Stop 6: Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Stop 7: Musée d'Orsay
- Stop 8: Champs-Elysées
- Stop 9: Grand Palais
- Stop 10: Trocadéro
Highly recommend taking the hohf bus trip for first time help.
Very good value for money. Recorded information available on tour very comprehensive. Really liked the use of this tour, good opportunity to stop and see what you wanted and then just get on bus when it suited you.