- Big Bus hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Paris
- See top Paris attractions including the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Notre-Dame Cathedral and Moulin Rouge
- Create a personalized itinerary of the sights you want to see
- Listen to informative audio commentary aboard the open-top bus
- Choose a 1-day or 2-day sightseeing bus pass
- Upgrade to enjoy a 1-hour Seine River cruise plus your Paris hop-on hop-off tour
- Redeem your voucher at any of the designated Big Bus stops
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Big Bus Stand at ParisPhoto by: Deepak P
- Paris SightseeingPhoto by: Suzanne G
- Down the Champs d ElissePhoto by: David C
- Tour EiffelPhoto by: jean-marie t
- Tour EiffelPhoto by: jean-marie t
- Arc de TriomphePhoto by: jean-marie t
- le LouvrePhoto by: jean-marie t
- première escale ...Photo by: jean-marie t
- Best Italian Restaurant in ...Photo by: Deborah Y
- Historical MemorialsPhoto by: Deborah Y
- The Tower at NightPhoto by: Deborah Y
- Our HotelPhoto by: Deborah Y
- Eiffel tourPhoto by: nina
- Looking towards Arc De ...Photo by: Diane M
- Sit at the back or the front?Photo by: manx m
- Always a good thing when you ...Photo by: manx m
What You Can Expect
If you want to explore by foot, hop off at any of the 15 stops around the city. Buses depart regularly from each stop, so you can hop back on wherever, and whenever, you like. See the Itinerary for details on discounts plus a list of the Big Bus hop-on hop-off tour stops.
Ticket with Cruise:
Upgrade your 1-day or 2-day hop-on hop-off sightseeing pass with a relaxing 1-hour boat cruise along the Seine! Admire Paris’ top sights from a different perspective as you cruise smoothly along the beautiful Seine River, which snakes through the city, and pass historical landmarks including the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and Notre-Dame Cathedral.
Click on the ‘View additional info’ button below to see a map of the Paris hop-on hop-off tour route.
- Stop 1: Eiffel Tower
- Stop 2: Champ de Mars (Avenue Joseph Bouvard)
- Stop 3: Opéra Garnier
- Stop 4: Louvre-Pyramide (Big Bus Information Centre, 11 avenue de l’Opéra)
- Stop 5: Louvre-Pont des Arts
- Stop 6: Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Stop 7: Musée d'Orsay
- Stop 8: Champs-Elysées
- Stop 9: Grand Palais
- Stop 10: Trocadéro
- Stop 1: Louvre - Big Bus Information Center (Stop 4 on Red Route)
- Stop 2: Pigalle - Moulin Rouge
- Stop 3: Sacré Coeur
- Stop 4: Gare du Nord
- Stop 5: Musée Grevin
Amazing. Loved every minute of the Big Bus Tour. Very informative and we saw all the main sights of Paris.
I chose the 2 day hopper pass such good value for money lots of stops and interesting commentary. Definitely book it again on my return to Paris used it to get around instead of the metro.
It was excellent way to see Paris
This was a great experience. Buses were great and the guide on earphones excellent. I would highly recommend that you spend time doing the tours on the bus and the boat trip on the Sienne It's a great way to see all the sights and decide where you want to spend time.
We booked this Big Bus tour which turned out to be the best way to see Paris on a short stay. Really enjoyed it and the people we met on the bus. Everyone couldn't have been nicer.
Enjoyed the ride on the bus. Saw all the main tour sites around Paris was nice to get off and visit the site and just go back and catch the next bus to come around back on. Will definitely recommend to anyone if Paris is your 1st time there.
Great way to see Paris
Hop-On Hop-Off Tour was great! Hassle free and good value for money.
Excellent way to do a tour. Much better than London in terms of time available and stops.
Best way to see the sights. On day one we got the lay of the land so by day two of the tour, we knew what to see and what to skip.