- Big Bus hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Paris
- See top Paris attractions including the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Notre-Dame Cathedral and Moulin Rouge
- Create a personalized itinerary of the sights you want to see
- Listen to informative audio commentary aboard the open-top bus
- Choose a 1-day or 2-day sightseeing bus pass
- Upgrade to enjoy a 1-hour Seine River cruise plus your Paris hop-on hop-off tour
- Redeem your voucher at any of the designated Big Bus stops
Recent Photos of This Tour
Best Italian Restaurant in ...Photo by: Deborah Y
Historical MemorialsPhoto by: Deborah Y
The Tower at NightPhoto by: Deborah Y
Our HotelPhoto by: Deborah Y
Eiffel tourPhoto by: nina
Looking towards Arc De ...Photo by: Diane M
Sit at the back or the front?Photo by: manx m
Always a good thing when you ...Photo by: manx m
What You Can Expect
If you want to explore by foot, hop off at any of the 15 stops around the city. Buses depart regularly from each stop, so you can hop back on wherever, and whenever, you like. See the Itinerary for details on discounts plus a list of the Big Bus hop-on hop-off tour stops.
Ticket with Cruise:
Upgrade your 1-day or 2-day hop-on hop-off sightseeing pass with a relaxing 1-hour boat cruise along the Seine! Admire Paris’ top sights from a different perspective as you cruise smoothly along the beautiful Seine River, which snakes through the city, and pass historical landmarks including the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and Notre-Dame Cathedral.
Click on the ‘View additional info’ button below to see a map of the Paris hop-on hop-off tour route.
- Stop 1: Eiffel Tower
- Stop 2: Champ de Mars (Avenue Joseph Bouvard)
- Stop 3: Opéra Garnier
- Stop 4: Louvre-Pyramide (Big Bus Information Centre, 11 avenue de l’Opéra)
- Stop 5: Louvre-Pont des Arts
- Stop 6: Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Stop 7: Musée d'Orsay
- Stop 8: Champs-Elysées
- Stop 9: Grand Palais
- Stop 10: Trocadéro
- Stop 1: Louvre - Big Bus Information Center (Stop 4 on Red Route)
- Stop 2: Pigalle - Moulin Rouge
- Stop 3: Sacré Coeur
- Stop 4: Gare du Nord
- Stop 5: Musée Grevin
Great way to see beautiful Paris. Full of information and convenient way to get around the city.
It was a welcome break from walking on a hot day. It went around to all the major tourist sites. Easy on and off. Touristy but informative. We enjoyed it.
This is the best way to see any city and Paris was no exception. The circuit took two hours to get around without getting off and included all the major attractions. A must for everyone's to do list.
United States of ...
I liked this tour. It covered all of the beautiful spots that you want to see when you visit Paris
This tour was amazing!
A 30 degree heat and a drive around on an open top bus taking in the Paris sights. Not bad eh :.
This is the second city we used Big Bus. It is a great way to get to all see all the big items. After you go around once you then get off at your biggest interest to explore.
We booked tickets for two days plus river trip. Both days, we took advantage of the bus tour and finished off with an afternoon river trip. It really was amazing. The city of Paris is huge and this is an ideal way of seeing as much as possible in such a short time. The information given on the tour is also excellent. I would thoroughly recommend the package that we took and it is lovely to finish off with the cruise on the Seinne. T
Enjoyed the tour very much. Good commentary.