Book from May 1st to June 30, 2016 and travel between May 1 and October 31, 2016 save 10% off our previously offered price on 1-Day and 2-Day tickets!
- Big Bus hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Paris
- See top Paris attractions including the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Notre-Dame Cathedral and Moulin Rouge
- Create a personalized itinerary of the sights you want to see
- Listen to informative audio commentary aboard the open-top bus
- Choose a 1-day or 2-day sightseeing bus pass
- Upgrade to enjoy a 1-hour Seine River cruise plus your Paris hop-on hop-off tour
- Redeem your voucher at any of the designated Big Bus stops
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Romance in ParisPhoto by: jordanwonghansze
- Big Bus Stand at ParisPhoto by: Deepak P
- Paris SightseeingPhoto by: Suzanne G
- Down the Champs d ElissePhoto by: David C
- Tour EiffelPhoto by: jean-marie t
- Tour EiffelPhoto by: jean-marie t
- Arc de TriomphePhoto by: jean-marie t
- le LouvrePhoto by: jean-marie t
- première escale ...Photo by: jean-marie t
- Best Italian Restaurant in ...Photo by: Deborah Y
- Historical MemorialsPhoto by: Deborah Y
- The Tower at NightPhoto by: Deborah Y
- Our HotelPhoto by: Deborah Y
- Eiffel tourPhoto by: nina
- Looking towards Arc De ...Photo by: Diane M
- Sit at the back or the front?Photo by: manx m
- Always a good thing when you ...Photo by: manx m
What You Can Expect
Your ticket is valid on two routes through Paris. There's the Classic Route, including stops at the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Champs-Elysées, Palais Garnier and Musée d’Orsay. A complete circle on this route takes about 2 hours 25 minutes. The new Montmartre Route takes in the sights of the bohemian hilltop neighborhood, including Sacré Coeur, Moulin Rouge and Musée Grevin. A complete circle on this route takes about 1 hour 15 minutes. Both routes include informative audio commentary while you see the sights.
Choose a 1-day or 2-day ticket, valid starting the first time you use it, and disembark at any of the 15 stops on the combined routes to explore further on your own. Climb aboard the next bus when you're done sightseeing on foot to continue your circuit of the city. See the Itinerary section below for a list of all the Big Bus hop-on hop-off tour stops.
Bus Tour with Cruise:Choose to upgrade your sightseeing experience by adding a wonderful 1-hour Seine River cruise to either your 1-day or 2-day bus ticket. Seeing Paris from the water offers a different vantage point on this famous city, and it makes a relaxing way to spend an hour.
Click on the 'View additional info' link below to see a map of the Classic Route's route.
- Stop 1: Eiffel Tower
- Stop 2: Champ de Mars (Avenue Joseph Bouvard)
- Stop 3: Opéra Garnier
- Stop 4: Louvre-Pyramide (Big Bus Information Centre, 11 avenue de l’Opéra)
- Stop 5: Louvre-Pont des Arts
- Stop 6: Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Stop 7: Musée d'Orsay
- Stop 8: Champs-Elysées
- Stop 9: Grand Palais
- Stop 10: Trocadéro
- Stop 1: Louvre - Big Bus Information Center (Stop 4 on Red Route)
- Stop 2: Pigalle - Moulin Rouge
- Stop 3: Sacré Coeur
- Stop 4: Gare du Nord
- Stop 5: Musée Grevin
Love the transportation and the guides at each stop.
gina United States of ...
Great way to see all of the major sites. We really enjoyed the new blue line bus. Highly recommend this hop on hop off tour if you only have a little time in Paris
Fantastic experience. Highly recommend to anyone for their first day in Paris to get the lay of the land and see all main attractions from up high. I've recommended it to 3 friends and they have loved it too.
Great way to see Paris, very convenient. Good way to start your visit.
Allows easy access to most of the attractions in paris.
If you don't think you can commit to the time, there is no need to buy online as there is a staff at every station selling tickets. Else, the tickets can go to a waste if you are not fixed on your schedule and decided to do something else instead.
Weather was rainy, but a great route to see everything!
This is an excellent way to see many of Paris' sights at a reasonable price. We did the 2-day ticket, which allowed us to split the sights into multiple days for a marginal fee. You have to make sure you figure out where the bus stops are though, as you either may miss them getting off or going on board.
All the stops are manned by staff, the buses come very frequently, and the route was great. Also did the Montmartre route which was well worth doing to visit Sacre Couer.
This is the best way to see Paris in a couple of days. Very well done and the commentary is pretty good too. Would remcommend it for sure. The boat tour on the seine however was not what I expected. The boat itself was great but I found the commentary lacking a bit.
$37.29 Save $3.73