- Champagne region day trip from Paris
- Guided tour of Reims' historic Gothic Cathedral
- Vineyard tour and free glass of champagne
- Tour and tasting at Moet and Chandon champagne house
- Small group tour for a more personalized experience
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You get to watch part of the Champagne-making process and toast new friends with glasses of bubbly on this small-group tour. You'll also love the delightful local lunch.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- IMG_1878Photo by: Lynee
- Bottles at MummPhoto by: Michal O
- Mumm CellarsPhoto by: Michal O
- Tour guide MePhoto by: Ron
- The owner of the family wineryPhoto by: Andrea D
- Inside the World's most ...Photo by: Dilip K
- In the VineyardsPhoto by: Dilip K
- In the VineyardsPhoto by: Dilip K
- ChampagnePhoto by: Fabiana Mori
Brasil, 03 2014
- Moet and ChandonPhoto by: Hfamily
- Champagne in the FallPhoto by: Hfamily
- Dom Perignon Statue at Moet ...Photo by: Margo
USA, 10 2013
- VineyardPhoto by: Pui Ying W
- Moet and ChandonPhoto by: Marilyn G
Australia, 06 2013
- The Dom!Photo by: Nancy T
- Grapes of WinterPhoto by: Kevin B
Ireland, 02 2013
- Reims VisitPhoto by: Judy Ray H
- ChampagnePhoto by: Emily H
- Moet et ChandonPhoto by: Judy M
- VineyardsPhoto by: Judy M
What You Can Expect
The rest of the morning is spent near Epernay where you will visit a traditional vine grower. Depending on the season, you will get the chance to see the grapes being pressed or the wine blended. Whatever the season you'll get to taste the finished product with a glass of the vineyard's own champagne.
You will stop for lunch at a traditional restaurant in the center of Reims, featuring the cuisine of the Champagne region. In the afternoon the tour continues to a guided visit at Moet and Chandon cellars. An expert wine maker will share insights into the production of champagne, you'll take a tour of the cellars and enjoy a tasting session with a glass of champagne.
Moet and Chandon may be visited in the morning and after lunch at Reims you can visit the cellars of the local vine grower.
We had a great day - Herbert was terrific! He is engaging, well versed in everything Champagne and a wonderful host! Thank you Herbert!!
Our day started with our delightful driver Fred. What a lovely gentleman. This tour is fantastic, being only a small group of 8 people. The scenery was fantastic, our trip to a small champagne producer was the highlight of our tour and the champagne was delicious. We then went to lunch and tasted some superb french cuisine at a restaurant in Reims, all included in the price of our tour. Our tour of the G H Mumm Champagne house was brilliant. A tour not to be missed. Wonderful -- A
We were picked up on time at our hotel by a lovely guide who had lots of knowledge and history. She educated us on France and the wine region on our way to two different champagne houses. Each was interesting in their own ways and gave us a good idea of how small champagne houses differ from the large champagne houses. The lunch was fantastic and overall we had a great day on this tour. It was so enjoyable having someone else do the planning allowing us to sit back, relax and enjoy our day.
Our tour guide Magnus was very helpful and knowledgable about the region. We visited two champagne houses but liked the Dauby one the best. If you have a day don't miss this tour.
Very nice trip.
Great day out and you learn to appreciate why good champagne is so expensive. Lunch was also very enjoyable and tour guide was very entertaining. Would highly recommend this tour.
This was a great day tour I thoroughly enjoyed both wineries and our tour guide was friendly and knowledgable about the wines and the area. The lunch at Reims was lovely and of course the wine was good. I would recommend this tour to anyone
Simply a wonderful day! Lunch was superb! I would recommend this day trip even if you do not like champagne. Very interesting and a beautiful day!
What a fabulous day, right from collection from our apartment to delivery home again. Junior was outstanding with his knowledge, manner and driving skills. Amazing that he can translate between languages and still drive in Paris! Our stop at Gatinois was extremely interesting, and really good to experience a small champagne house before visiting the giant Mumm. Lunch was delicious at a lovely café/restaurant. Money well spent!