- Day trip from Paris to Chartres
- Tour impressive Chartres Cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Admire some of the finest examples of stained glass and Gothic architecture in France
- Take a guided tour of Chartres' old town and enjoy free time to explore on your own
- Browse shops in the city center and see the ancient city walls
- Lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This day trip lets you experience a small French town full of charm and character and packed with history, which your guide will tell you all about. If you haven't been outside of Paris before, this is a great chance to see a real slice of France!
What You Can Expect
Exceptional! We spent an entire day with Hubert, our guide, who was very knowledgeable, interesting and personable. High marks all around!
Lots of time to visit the cathedral as well explore the town. Lunch was delicious. The outdoor patio setting in the sunshine was a bonus.
Loved having a knowledgeable guide and six other interesting travellers.