- Small-group macaroon and chocolate shop tour in Paris
- Take a look behind the scenes of of a chocolate and macaroon shop and discover the secrets of macaroon and chocolate making
- Spend time in the kitchen observing the head pastry chef and master chocolatier at work
- Taste some of delectable macaroons and rich chocolate treats
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
See the chefs in action as they describe how to make the perfect macaroon -- moist meringue shells sandwiched together by a creamy filling. Certain shops produce more than 6,000 macaroons per day in 18 different flavors! Observe the techniques used to craft the rich chocolate into works of art and witness first-hand the way chocolate ganache, a creamy chocolate filling, is made. Throughout the tour, enjoy tasting several flavors of macaroons and several luxurious chocolates.
After a delightfully sweet morning, be sure to bring something home for later!
Reviewed by Kate, March 2013
This was a wonderful experience...Patrick was a delight and so obviously loves what he does that he is infectious. We sampled more than our share YUM and I am in awe of how they turn out those treasures in that tiny space. The chocolates are true works of art and in spite of the fact that we were clearly taking up valuable space we felt very welcomed.
Reviewed by Mai Abdel Kader, Egypt, November 2012
The tour is amazing and really informative, the shop is not on a main street. We went a bit late but we still were able to have chocolate tastings, the tour took over an hour after all the questions from the participants were answered. The Macaroons are INCREDIBLE we ate so many of those :)