- Small-group macaroon and chocolate shop tour in Paris
- Take a look behind the scenes of a chocolate and macaroon shop and discover the secrets of macaroon and chocolate making
- Spend time in the kitchen observing the head pastry chef and master chocolatier at work
- Taste some of delectable macaroons and rich chocolate treats
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
See the chefs in action as they describe how to make the perfect macaroon -- moist meringue shells sandwiched together by a creamy filling. Certain shops produce more than 6,000 macaroons per day in 18 different flavors! Observe the techniques used to craft the rich chocolate into works of art and witness first-hand the way chocolate ganache, a creamy chocolate filling, is made. Throughout the tour, enjoy tasting several flavors of macaroons and several luxurious chocolates.
After a delightfully sweet morning, be sure to bring something home for later!
Such a great time! Was really nice to do something different and see a side of Paris you wouldn't normally see. We got to taste a few macaroons and chocolates and the chef was brilliant. So much fun!
Fantastic experience. Something different to do in Paris, refreshingly off the normal 'tourist track'. Did this tour as a treat for my 11 year old. She thoroughly enjoyed it and I would highly recommend this tour. She particularly enjoyed the samples!