- One- or two-day City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off Paris bus ticket
- Tour the famous sights at your own pace, hopping on and off as you wish
- Fantastic views from the open-top double-decker bus
- Recorded commentary in several languages
- Several departures every 10-15 minutes year-round
- Free walking tour included
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Eiffel Tower in backgroundPhoto by: Vijay
United Arab Emirates, 08 2012
- Louvre Museum in ParisPhoto by: Sharon B
United Kingdom, 07 2010
- Arc de TriomphePhoto by: Jean M
United Kingdom, 07 2010
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Kwok C
United Kingdom, 10 2008
- Tour EiffelPhoto by: Bell C
Thailand, 10 2008
- lo más típico de ...Photo by: Marisa A
- Rainbow view from Eiffel ...Photo by: Prem A
- Paris in the Rain!Photo by: Jennifer K
- View from the top of the BusPhoto by: gigi
- Stop at Shannon River at St ...Photo by: nicsnnals
- Palacio de los InválidosPhoto by: ELEXIS M
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Eric S
- Overlook of Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Tamara M
- IMG_2776Photo by: YSL
Malaysia, 11 2013
- Hop on hop off tourPhoto by: Richard A
- I love ParisPhoto by: YSL
Malaysia, 10 2013
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Sabrina T
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Mohsen H
- Sanet at EifelPhoto by: Gerhard
- ParisPhoto by: Fabio M
What You Can Expect
Buses depart every 10 minutes in the summer and every 20 minutes in the winter. Recorded narration is provided on board via provided headphones in a variety of languages. See the Itinerary section for a list of stops, and click on the 'View additional info' link for a map.
Your hop-on hop-off tour also comes with a complimentary walking tour of Paris in partnership with Sandesman’s New Europe. Covering some of the city’s most important sites, this 1-hour tour gives you the chance to gain insight into the history and culture of one of the most iconic cities in the world. Starts at 11:30am each day at Stop 6, in front of the St-Michel Fountain. Please note: You must redeem your voucher on the bus before joining the walking tour.
- Tour Eiffel: Quai Branly, face au Pont D’Iena
- Champs de Mars: Avenue Joseph Bouvard
- Musée du Louvre A proximite du Ponts des Arts
- Notre Dame: En face du 25 rue d’Arcole
- Musée D’Orsay: En face de l’entree du Musee d’Orsay
- Opera - Galeries Lafayette: En face du 15 rue Scribe
- Champs Élysées-Etoile: En face du 156 avenue Champs Élysées
- Grand Palais: Avenue Winston Churchill
- Trocedero: A l’angle de l’avenue Paul Doumer
Great way to orient to the city, and a useful way to get from place to place. Driver was clearly VERY skilled - Paris driving is insane! I especially appreciated the history and the odd bits of local lore in the recorded commentary.
The buses are great. It's a really good way to get around and get your bearings.
The ease with which you could hop on and off the bus was great. Maybe having a bus going the opposite way as well would be a good idea because if you wanted to go back to a certain point you had to sit on the bus till it went all the way around again, instead of, for example only going back one or two stops.
A Must for all new Tourist
This tour was amazing!
Thorough tour of city, ve.ry informative
Fantastic way to see the city
It was a great tour...loved it. Great process via on line booking...everything went amazingly smooth...not glitches whatsoever...very impressed....I'd use Viator again.