- 1.5-hour conversational French language class in Paris
- Choose either a beginner or intermediate class
- Small-group class with maximum five people ensures a personalized experience
- Class taught by a qualified English-speaking teacher
- Soak up the atmosphere of the historic Café de Flore
- Discover St-Germain-des-Prés on a 45-minute walking tour
What You Can Expect
With a maximum of five people, your French language class allows you to grip the basics of conversational French in a small-group environment. If you're totally new to the language or wish to refresh your knowledge from your school days, the Beginner Class is the ideal introduction. Alternatively, if you already have a good grasp of the basics and would like to improve your grammar and pronunciation, the Intermediate Class is the one for you.
Both classes are taught by qualified English-speaking teachers who will deliver enough tips to get you by on the rest of your Paris vacation! Classes include a 45-minute discussion with a complimentary coffee (included in the class price), followed by a 45-minute walking tour of Saint-Germain-des-Prés with your instructor. The walking tour is a great chance to practice your newly acquired French-speaking skills while enjoying the history of this fascinating Parisian neighborhood. Saint-Germain-des-Prés, also known as the Latin Quarter, is a past hangout of many French writers and philosophers.
This was excellent! My teacher was Maite. Since I was the only student, she conducted the entire session in French. She corrected my grammar and usages when necessary, and answered my questions when I got stuck on how to say something in French. A very good beginning to my 10 days in Paris!