- VIP ticket to 'Désir,' a revue at the Crazy Horse cabaret in Paris
- Enjoy priority entrance and private seating in a VIP booth
- Savor Champagne and caviar during the sultry, provocative performance
- Be wowed by glamorous female dancers, stunning lighting and silhouette effects
- Enjoy a show designed by Christian Louboutin, David Lynch, Philippe Decouflé and Ali Mahdavi
- Choose from several evening show times
What You Can Expect
After being ushered to your private booth in the VIP section, enjoy a bottle of Millésime Champagne (one per couple) paired with hors d'oeuvre of Petrossian caviar to enjoy during the show. This seating area offers unbeatable views of the stage, so you won’t miss a beat.
Admire the natural beauty of the female form as you watch the performers move across the stage in dazzling colors and texture light displays. Resident dancers Zula Zazou, Jade Or, Psykko Tico and Nooka Karamel will impress you with their moves alongside the venue's so-called 'guest creatures' who have included Pamela Anderson, Dita Von Teese and Arielle Dombasle. Classically trained dancers undergo three months of intensive training in preparation for the Crazy Horse stage, and they’re perfectly proportioned for a stunning and uniform aesthetic.
The sultry burlesque spectacle of 'Désir' is directed by the prestigious French choreographer Philippe Decouflé, and its 14 captivating acts have been created by artistic director Ali Mahdavi, designer Christian Louboutin and photographer David Lynch.
Please note: due to the provocative nature of this show, the minimum age is 16 years.