- Cabaret show at the legendary Crazy Horse in Paris
- Enjoy a night of sultry, provocative Parisian cabaret entertainment
- Be wowed by talented, glamorous female dancers and stunning color and lighting
- Creative forces behind Crazy Horse include Philippe Decouflé, Ali Mahdavi, Christian Louboutin and David Lynch
- Enjoy half a bottle of Champagne during the show (if option selected)
- Pair your drinks with a selection of sweet and savory appetizers (if option selected)
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Forget the fun and frolics of your typical Parisian cabarets; the Crazy Horse is a sophisticated and tasteful take on the beauty and sensuality of the female form. Professional dancers and impressive lighting displays create an incredible show that you simply must see while you're in Paris!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Watch as dancers like Jade Or, Nooka Karamel, Psykko Tico or Zula Zazou dazzle with their athletic abilities and flexibility. These classically-trained dancers must go through three months of intense and difficult training before they're deemed ready for the stage at this famous club, and it shows when they perform. In addition to the regular cast of outstanding dancers, there are occasional guest stars – in the past, these have included the likes of Pamela Anderson, Dita Von Teese and Arielle Dombasle.
Sit back and take in the show as the talented dancers move with the music and the dazzling light show. Enjoy 14 acts in total, enhanced by artistic direction by Ali Mahdavi, famous designer Christian Louboutin and photographer David Lynch. Taken as a whole, 'Désirs' does a fabulous job of showcasing the natural beauty of the female form.
Choose a show-only option or upgrade your Crazy Horse cabaret experience with one of the following options:
- Half-bottle of regular Champagne or two drinks of your choice
- Half-bottle of Millésime Champagne or two drinks of your choice, plus appetizers of both sweet and savory canapés from a respected Parisian patisserie
During the period from Sunday through Friday there are two shows per night, at 8:15pm and 10:45pm. On Saturday only there are three shows each night, at 7:00pm, 9:30pm and 11:45pm.
Please note: Because of the nature of this show, the minimum age is 16.