Book the 'Show Only' option for travel from 1 July to 15 September 2014 and save 28% off our previously offered price. Bookings made for the 'Show Only' option for travel from 1 July to 31 August, 2014, will also receive a free ticket for a Bateaux Mouches Seine River cruise, for use any day after the show.
- Cabaret show at the legendary Crazy Horse in Paris
- Enjoy a night of sultry, provocative Parisian cabaret entertainment
- Be wowed by talented, glamorous female dancers and stunning color and lighting
- Creative forces behind Crazy Horse include Philippe Decouflé, Ali Mahdavi, Christian Louboutin and David Lynch
- Enjoy half a bottle of Champagne during the show (if option selected)
- Pair your drinks with a selection of sweet and savory appetizers (if option selected)
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Forget the fun and frolics of your typical Parisian cabarets; the Crazy Horse is a sophisticated and tasteful take on the beauty and sensuality of the female form. Professional dancers and impressive lighting displays create an incredible show that you simply must see while you're in Paris!
What You Can Expect
Zula Zazou, Jade Or, Psykko Tico and Nooka Karamel — these aren’t your average cabaret dancers. In fact, it takes three months of intensive training for the classically trained dancers to be ready for the Crazy Horse stage. Along with the resident dancers, guest stars — or “Guest Creatures” — have included Dita Von Teese, Arielle Dombasle and Pamela Anderson.
Watch the performers move across the stage as vibrant colors and textured lighting designs bounce off their taut bodies, creating a silhouette effect and emphasizing the natural beauty of the female form. The 14 captivating acts are imagined by artistic director Ali Mahdavi with the help of world-famous designer Christian Louboutin and photographer David Lynch.
Want to enhance your Crazy Horse cabaret experience? Upgrade your ticket to enjoy Champagne and/or appetizers during the show. Choose from the following options:
- Show only; no drinks or appetizers
- Enjoy half a bottle of regular Champagne or two drinks of your choice
- Enjoy half a bottle of Millésime Champagne, or two drinks of your choice, paired with sweet and savory canapés (pastries) from a high-end Parisian patisserie
Please note: Because of the provocative nature of this show, the minimum age is 16.
A real Burlesque show. Very entertaining. Warning.." Don't buy a drink" I ordered one drink , a Rum and Coke. The Rum came in a small drink cup and I got a small bottle of Pepsi. I was shocked when I got the bill it was 20 euros or $27.00. again, "DON'T Buy A Drink!