- Cabaret show at the legendary Crazy Horse in Paris
- Enjoy a night of sultry, provocative Parisian cabaret entertainment
- Be wowed by talented, glamorous female dancers and stunning color and lighting
- Creative forces behind Crazy Horse include Philippe Decouflé, Ali Mahdavi, Christian Louboutin and David Lynch
- Enjoy half a bottle of Champagne during the show (if option selected)
- Pair your drinks with a selection of sweet and savory appetizers (if option selected)
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Forget the fun and frolics of your typical Parisian cabarets; the Crazy Horse is a sophisticated and tasteful take on the beauty and sensuality of the female form. Professional dancers and impressive lighting displays create an incredible show that you simply must see while you're in Paris!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Zula Zazou, Jade Or, Psykko Tico and Nooka Karamel — these aren’t your average cabaret dancers. In fact, it takes three months of intensive training for the classically trained dancers to be ready for the Crazy Horse stage. Along with the resident dancers, guest stars — or “Guest Creatures” — have included Dita Von Teese, Arielle Dombasle and Pamela Anderson.
Watch the performers move across the stage as vibrant colors and textured lighting designs bounce off their taut bodies, creating a silhouette effect and emphasizing the natural beauty of the female form. The 14 captivating acts are imagined by artistic director Ali Mahdavi with the help of world-famous designer Christian Louboutin and photographer David Lynch.
Want to enhance your Crazy Horse cabaret experience? Upgrade your ticket to enjoy Champagne and/or appetizers during the show. Choose from the following options:
- Show only; no drinks or appetizers
- Enjoy half a bottle of regular Champagne or two drinks of your choice
- Enjoy half a bottle of Millésime Champagne, or two drinks of your choice, paired with sweet and savory canapés (pastries) from a high-end Parisian patisserie
Please note: Because of the provocative nature of this show, the minimum age is 16.
Our second time . Small great show. . Very well done .
A great evening for myself and husband if looking for something a little different and not bothered by the naked female body this is it .
What a show!!!
Definitely a must see in Paris. Something different from your usual Musical type show!
The atmosphere they create is crazy and intriguing and keeps you on the edge of your seat to see the next routine.
I would def see this show again if we were to ever head back to Paris.
Bring this show to Australia!!!
Great night, beautiful girls , very talented. Would definitely recomend.
Went to the Crazy Horse Cabaret and it was more than we expected. It was a very friendly and happy environment. The champagne and show were great. Would highly recommend this show.
2nd time to the show and it was the perfect present to give had a ball
This was a last minute reservation but we had great seats, our Champagne was very good and the show was very entertaining. The acts were somewhat provocative but with the lightning and silhouettes it was amazing. The staff were very friendly and attentive. It was a fun time. We would recommend for anyone over 18.
I did not know what to expect, and was pleasantly surprised. This show has so much going for it. It is a multimedia spectacle of dance, storytelling, comedy, beauty, and artistic genious.
Amazing show! Must see! You leave feeling like you were let in on one of the city's guilty little secrets!
This tour was amazing!