Crazy Horse is 65 years old and on that occasion the show is at 65 € !
Book and travel by August 31, 2016 and save 38% off our previously offered price!
(1) This special offer is available on all 10:45pm and 11:45pm Shows Only Options !
- Cabaret show at the legendary Crazy Horse in Paris
- Enjoy a night of sultry, provocative Parisian cabaret entertainment
- Be wowed by talented, glamorous female dancers and stunning color and lighting
- Creative forces behind Crazy Horse include Philippe Decouflé, Ali Mahdavi, Christian Louboutin and David Lynch
- Enjoy half a bottle of Champagne during the show (if option selected)
- Pair your drinks with a selection of sweet and savory appetizers (if option selected)
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Forget the fun and frolics of your typical Parisian cabarets; the Crazy Horse is a sophisticated and tasteful take on the beauty and sensuality of the female form. Professional dancers and impressive lighting displays create an incredible show that you simply must see while you're in Paris!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Watch as dancers like Jade Or, Nooka Karamel, Psykko Tico or Zula Zazou dazzle with their athletic abilities and flexibility. These classically-trained dancers must go through three months of intense and difficult training before they're deemed ready for the stage at this famous club, and it shows when they perform. In addition to the regular cast of outstanding dancers, there are occasional guest stars – in the past, these have included the likes of Pamela Anderson, Dita Von Teese and Arielle Dombasle.
Sit back and take in the show as the talented dancers move with the music and the dazzling light show. Enjoy 14 acts in total, enhanced by artistic direction by Ali Mahdavi, famous designer Christian Louboutin and photographer David Lynch. Taken as a whole, 'Désirs' does a fabulous job of showcasing the natural beauty of the female form.
Choose a show-only option or upgrade your Crazy Horse cabaret experience with one of the following options:
- Half-bottle of regular Champagne or two drinks of your choice
- Half-bottle of Millésime Champagne or two drinks of your choice, plus appetizers of both sweet and savory canapés from a respected Parisian patisserie
During the period from Sunday through Friday there are two shows per night, at 8:15pm and 10:45pm. On Saturday only there are three shows each night, at 7:00pm, 9:30pm and 11:45pm.
Please note: Because of the nature of this show, the minimum age is 16.
Was amazing, great show
Loved the show! We were shown to our table in the front row with our chilled champagne already waiting for us. The performers were amazing to watch - a very athletic, artistic and graceful display of beautiful French dancers. We also enjoyed the two gentlemen who performed mid-show with their overview of everything from tap to modern dance. I would highly recommend this show - very entertaining! We also enjoyed the location which is right on George V Blvd and felt very safe walking the surrounding neighborhood once the show finished. Taxis were readily available nearby if needed.
So fun! A must do in Paris. I just loved this show!
Seeing Dita Von Teese perform kicked off our Paris vacation. This our first time seeing a burlesque show and we were throughly entertained. All the performers were wonderful. The only drawback was how expensive the drinks were at the venue.
wow, wow , fantastic review, had a blast,great seats
Tim D United States of ...
lily United States of ...
Easy and convenient
Great show with the champagne option.
Great show! Lots of fun special effects and nice nudity too.
$118.42 Save $45.11