Book by August 22, 2015 for travel between July 1 and September 15, 2015 and save 19% off our previously offered price in the 'Show Only' option. Bookings made for these dates will also receive a free ticket for a Bateaux Mouches
Seine River cruise, for use any day after the show. Offer valid every day except on Saturday Shows.
- Cabaret show at the legendary Crazy Horse in Paris
- Enjoy a night of sultry, provocative Parisian cabaret entertainment
- Be wowed by talented, glamorous female dancers and stunning color and lighting
- Creative forces behind Crazy Horse include Philippe Decouflé, Ali Mahdavi, Christian Louboutin and David Lynch
- Enjoy half a bottle of Champagne during the show (if option selected)
- Pair your drinks with a selection of sweet and savory appetizers (if option selected)
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Forget the fun and frolics of your typical Parisian cabarets; the Crazy Horse is a sophisticated and tasteful take on the beauty and sensuality of the female form. Professional dancers and impressive lighting displays create an incredible show that you simply must see while you're in Paris!
What You Can Expect
Zula Zazou, Jade Or, Psykko Tico and Nooka Karamel — these aren’t your average cabaret dancers. In fact, it takes three months of intensive training for the classically trained dancers to be ready for the Crazy Horse stage. Along with the resident dancers, guest stars — or “Guest Creatures” — have included Dita Von Teese, Arielle Dombasle and Pamela Anderson.
Watch the performers move across the stage as vibrant colors and textured lighting designs bounce off their taut bodies, creating a silhouette effect and emphasizing the natural beauty of the female form. The 14 captivating acts are imagined by artistic director Ali Mahdavi with the help of world-famous designer Christian Louboutin and photographer David Lynch.
Want to enhance your Crazy Horse cabaret experience? Upgrade your ticket to enjoy Champagne and/or appetizers during the show. Choose from the following options:
- Show only; no drinks or appetizers
- Enjoy half a bottle of regular Champagne or two drinks of your choice
- Enjoy half a bottle of Millésime Champagne, or two drinks of your choice, paired with sweet and savory canapés (pastries) from a high-end Parisian patisserie
Please note: Because of the provocative nature of this show, the minimum age is 16.
2nd time to the show and it was the perfect present to give had a ball
This was a last minute reservation but we had great seats, our Champagne was very good and the show was very entertaining. The acts were somewhat provocative but with the lightning and silhouettes it was amazing. The staff were very friendly and attentive. It was a fun time. We would recommend for anyone over 18.
$117.99 Save $22.47