- Paris river cruise and Moulin Rouge show
- Dinner at a private table as you cruise along the River Seine
- See the floodlit monuments and bridges of Paris
- Cancan dancers, costumes and music at the legendary Moulin Rouge show
- Half bottle of champagne included at the Moulin Rouge
- Costumed Doriss girls perform the latest show, Feerie
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
See why they call Paris the City of Light! After an ultra-romantic dinner cruise on the Seine, you'll end the night at the Moulin Rouge. A very nice treat for someone special!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Moulin RougePhoto by: Michelle
dessertsPhoto by: Michelle
boatPhoto by: Michelle
EntradasPhoto by: Flavia A L
Dinner Cruise and Moulin ...Photo by: Astrid B
Paris 2011 - the showPhoto by: Andrew D
Paris 2011 cruisePhoto by: Andrew D
Paris 2011 - cruisePhoto by: Andrew D
What You Can Expect
I arranged this trip for my husbands 60th Birthday. He knew nothing of what was planned. I was confident after reading the other reviews on your site that everything would be OK.
I have to say it was way above everything I could have dreamed of. The whole evening was wonderful. We were collected from the hotel, and after speaking to our driver(Alex)to keep the surprise, we were transported to the cruise, collected after and taken to the Moulin Rouge Show, then after that taken back to our hotel. Both the dinner cruise and the Moulin Rouge Show were fantastic and my husband was absolutely amazed. I could not have done this alone. Worth every penny. Thank you.
Great tour. Pick up and drop off were right on time. Moulin Rouge was really good.