- Paris river cruise and Moulin Rouge show
- Dinner at a private table as you cruise along the River Seine
- See the floodlit monuments and bridges of Paris
- Cancan dancers, costumes and music at the legendary Moulin Rouge show
- Half bottle of champagne included at the Moulin Rouge
- Costumed Doriss girls perform the latest show, Feerie
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
See why they call Paris the City of Light! After an ultra-romantic dinner cruise on the Seine, you'll end the night at the Moulin Rouge. A very nice treat for someone special!
Recent Photos of This Tour
Moulin RougePhoto by: Michelle
dessertsPhoto by: Michelle
boatPhoto by: Michelle
EntradasPhoto by: Flavia A L
Dinner Cruise and Moulin ...Photo by: Astrid B
Paris 2011 - the showPhoto by: Andrew D
Paris 2011 cruisePhoto by: Andrew D
Paris 2011 - cruisePhoto by: Andrew D
What You Can Expect
This was the highlight of our weekend. The dinner cruise was lovely and the food very good, we saw lots of the famous sights of Paris from the glass top boat. The show at the Moulin Rouge was just amaizing ! Something every-one should do.
The pick-up and drop-off was prompt and professional and the Moulin Rouge Show was simply fantastic. We really enjoyed the food on the dinner cruise however it was a bit 'production line'. I did this same tour in October 2013 and found the service to be much friendlier at that time. This time, we were not offerred extra drinks (to purchase) and the staff were too busy setting tables and cutlery for the next dinner cruise after we disembarked. I was a little disappointed but overall, the tour is well worth the money and the Seine is beautiful any time of the year. Thank you.