- Dinner and cabaret show at the Moulin Rouge in Paris with hotel transport
- Three course dinner with a choice of three menus
- Cancan dancers, costumes and music at the legendary Moulin Rouge cabaret show
- Costumed Doriss girls perform the latest show, Feerie
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Enjoy the evening at a dinner show at the Moulin Rouge. Partake in an excellent meal in this resplendent cabaret made world famous by the paintings of Toulouse Lautrec and discover the new revue "Feerie", and its "joie de vivre" cancan. All this at the Moulin Rouge, home of the French Cancan for more than a century.
As the theatre lights go down, the curtain is raised and the entire troupe appears on stage, under the admiring gaze of the audience who find themselves entering the Garden of the Moulin Rouge to discover the magical atmosphere! A touch of nostalgia. From this moment on, let yourself be enthralled by the beauty of the Doriss Girls and the Doriss Dancers!
"Feerie" consists of a troupe of 100 artists, including the 60 Doriss Girls who have been recruited world-wide; 1000 costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins and set up in the most famous Parisian workshops; sumptuous sets in shimmering colors uniquely designed by Italian artists; the best outstanding international acts; and the awaited return of the giant Aquarium.
Moulin Rouge Dinner Menu Options:
Subject to change at any time without notice.
- Terrine of duck foie gras Montmartre with fruit chutney OR Mistinguett king prawns with smoked spices, vegetable vartar, vinaigrette with herbs
- Sauteed corn-fed Chicken Supreme, morel cream and fresh pasta OR Cabaret baked salmon fillet, french white butter, boiled potatoes and grape tomatoes on the vine
- Tendresse of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce OR Gourmandise of three chocolates Echiquier pastry and crispy chocolate pearls
Half bottle of wine per person
- Festival of Norwegian smoked salmon, Taramosalata, trout roe and Avruga caviar with grilled toast OR Stuffed dover sole, tangy cream and young shoots in salad
- Steamed gilt head sea bream, Champagne sauce, creamed potatoes OR Valentin sauté of veal, white Supreme sauce, Pilaf rice and small white onions
- Moulin Rouge Opera pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce OR Tendresse of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce
Half bottle of champagne per person
- Mise en Bouche
- Duck foie gras with sea salt, mango vinaigrette, “Roquette” salad and grilled toast OR Lobster Pie "à la Parisienne", crushed tomato and lobster chiboust cream, herbs salad
- Fried sea bass fillet, creamy risotto with wood mushrooms and mushroom cream OR Sirloin steak, small fried potatoes with thyme, French beans with fresh butter, pepper sauce
- Saint Honoré cake with raspberries, light whipped cream, crunchy caramel pastry
- Moulin Rouge Opera pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce OR Gourmandise of three chocolates Echiquier pastry and crispy chocolate pearls
Half bottle of champagne per person
Reviewed by JENNIFER ANN P, Australia, February 2013
5 stars for the show which was fantastic! The dinner unfortunately was not worth it, I had the Belle Epoque menu and it was nothing to write home about, the steak was tough and all at my table ended up enjoying the bread rolls only! Viator Pick up/drop of service excellent!
Reviewed by Irene, February 2013
Wow, always first class with Viator. We had great front seats and the show was indeed everything we expected. Great food, great drinks and we were very impressed. The driver that picked us up from our hotel was very professional , informative and was willing to share about the history of Paris.