- Dinner and show at the Moulin Rouge
- Fine French food and wine
- Montmartre's famous lamplit streets and nighlife
- Souvenirs from the Moulin Rouge shop
- Transportation from a central Paris location to Moulin Rouge
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This package makes it easy to get to the world-famous Moulin Rouge, where you can indulge in a gourmet meal, sip bubbly and watch the lavishly costumed cancan dancers strut their stuff.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Dressed up ready for a night ...Photo by: Jasmine G
Australia, 01 2008
Heading to the Moulin RougePhoto by: islandflower73
USA, 08 2013
Giddy! :)Photo by: islandflower73
USA, 08 2013
Leaving the Moulin RouguePhoto by: islandflower73
USA, 08 2013
The Ticket with DinnerPhoto by: Pat L
Oscar Wilde's GravePhoto by: Scott H
Jim Morrison's GravePhoto by: Scott H
Evening at the Moulin RougePhoto by: Scott H
Moulin RougePhoto by: Maureen P
Australia, 07 2010
Outside the Moulin RougePhoto by: Rachel B
United Kingdom, 10 2009
What You Can Expect
Book now! Moulin Rouge regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Subject to change at any time without notice.
- Terrine of duck foie gras Montmartre with fruit chutney OR Mistinguett king prawns with smoked spices, vegetable vartar, vinaigrette with herbs
- Sauteed corn-fed Chicken Supreme, morel cream and fresh pasta OR Cabaret baked salmon fillet, french white butter, boiled potatoes and grape tomatoes on the vine
- Tendresse of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce OR Gourmandise of three chocolates Echiquier pastry and crispy chocolate pearls
Half bottle of wine per personTOULOUSE LAUTREC MENU:
- Festival of Norwegian smoked salmon, Taramosalata, trout roe and Avruga caviar with grilled toast OR Stuffed dover sole, tangy cream and young shoots in salad
- Steamed gilt head sea bream, Champagne sauce, creamed potatoes OR Valentin sauté of veal, white Supreme sauce, Pilaf rice and small white onions
- Moulin Rouge Opera pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce OR Tendresse of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce
Half bottle of champagne per person
The evening was fantastic, everything was on time, the show is spectacular! food is nothing special, but by choosing this option you get good seats and ride back close to your hotel. I would do it again!
The evening lived up to our expectations, transport arrangements both to and from the show were
well organised, we had a very capable, pleasant and helpful courier on the bus who ensured we were well
informed and safely returned to our hotel, he is an asset to your company.
The dinner and show were splendid although we were too tightly packed in and there was insufficient space on the table we were allocated to eat our meal in comfort.