- Family fun on thrilling rides and kid-friendly attractions
- Meet your favourite Disney characters!
- Scurry through Gusteau’s busy restaurant in Ratatouille: The Ride
- Great value for money
- Visit both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park
- Hop between both theme parks as often as you like
- Experience the breathtaking Disney Dreams®! show
Recent Photos of This Tour
Disney world ParisPhoto by: Geetha S
Magical castlePhoto by: Martin P
minnie balloonsPhoto by: Martin P
DISNEY UM PARAISOPhoto by: ELISABETE
We were hiding from the rainPhoto by: loly911
United Arab Emirates, 10 2013
Halloween in Paris...........Photo by: matty
Space Mission @ DisneyPhoto by: Ardhee Rose A
Child like ;)Photo by: Ardhee Rose A
DisneylandPhoto by: Mohsen H
Disneyland ParisPhoto by: bashar
My Husband In Disneyland ...Photo by: KANNAN N
In Disneyland ParisPhoto by: KANNAN N
The CastlePhoto by: Becka Jane-lee
Australia, 07 2013
DisneylandPhoto by: kristine
the main street in Euro DisneyPhoto by: Dorsey
Disneyland ParisPhoto by: Karen J
At Disney with WifePhoto by: Mohanish K
DisneyPhoto by: Mrs E K
Disney!Photo by: Mrs E K
Disneyland ParkPhoto by: h4z31
What You Can Expect
- Disneyland® Park: Experience the storybook world of Disney® as you discover the five magical themed lands where enchantment lives: Main Street USA, Frontierland, Adventureland, Fantasyland and Discoveryland.
- Walt Disney Studios® Park: Step through the Studio Gates and let your imagination soar. Time to immerse yourself in the never-ending, always-fascinating world of movies, animation and television. Shrink down to the size of a rat and jump into the world of Ratatouille, where mean Chef Skinner sends you darting and dashing through Gusteau’s busy restaurant!
Why wait in line? Make even more out of your day at Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park with FASTPASS®, a free, time-saving service that shortens your wait at the following attractions:
- Disneyland®Park: Ratatouille, Peter Pan's Flight, Space Mountain: Mission 2, Star Tours, Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast, Big Thunder Mountain and Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril
- Walt Disney Studios® Park: Ratatouille: The Ride, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, Flying Carpets Over Agrabah and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™
See the Itinerary section below for more details on each theme park.
Discover a spectacular visual feast, magical realms beyond your wildest dreams, and rides to make you laugh, scream and fly! Discover Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park.
In a Magical Kingdom not so far away - somewhere between a place where you wish upon a star and dreams come true - Disney heroes and heroines live in fairytales that are, happily, never-ending.
Endless fun in five magical lands
Experience your favorite Disney Lands just as you remember them from the classic Disney stories where fairytales really do come true.
- Main Street USA
Don't miss the main attraction – meeting beloved Disney characters! Cameras at the ready! Check the meeting locations and times in each theme park.
Thrills that come in all shapes and sizes will delight your family. Big Thunder Mountain and Space Mountain: Mission 2 offer big thrills for the grown-ups, while little ones can sail around the world at It's a Small World. Of course, family fun can be found in every corner of the park, from Pirates of the Caribbean to the Mad Hatter's Tea Cups.
It's Party Time
There's nothing quite like a Disney show or parade! Be a part of the magic as you watch your beloved characters take to the stage or parade on past. On top of all the wonderful attractions and characters, there are lots of spectacular family parades and shows to enjoy all year round.
Walt Disney Studios® Park:
You can discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios® Park. Explore four cinemagical studio lots featuring thrilling attractions and spectacular shows. Put your dreams center-stage, just footsteps away from Disneyland® Park.
Explore the studio lots
It's showbiz, folks! Make your big screen debut at Production Courtyard, Toon Studio, Backlot and Front Lot. It's a star-studded itinerary, and you never know which star you might meet! Each has its own surprises and attractions, so where to shoot first? Art of Disney Animation®, Armageddon Special Effects, Studio Tram Tour: Behind the Magic through Catastrophe Canyon? All shows start at scheduled times, so make sure you plan your day to make the most of all that's on offer!
Blockbuster preview attractions
Darling, you ought to be in pictures! It's your day to be discovered while exploring all there is to see at Walt Disney Studios® Park. Enjoy our top five attractions and more.
Meet Disney Characters
Meet with beloved Disney characters –a unique moment to share with your family.
Walt Disney Studios® Park, where movie magic abounds
Go behind the scenes with our magical parade and tours! Try the Studio Tram Tour: Behind the Magic, Animagique and CinéMagique or our Moteurs...Action! Stunt Show Spectacular, then you'll know exactly what it's like to be a star!
We purchased our tickets for Paris Disneyland through Aviator and it was fuss- free. We had our voucher printed at home, got our tickets at the ticketing counter and that was it. Had a great time at Disneyland!
Definitely worth it-costs less than one day one park ticket purchased on the spot and gives you an opportunity to visit both parks.Don't worry,even one day is enought to taste from the best of two parks.My daughter liked the Studios even more with it's Hollywood Tower Hotel:)